Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2005, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn! when and where was that?
Old Jul 27, 2005, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

It was at a shop out in Madison... I think 2 yrs ago. It was only a 2 wheel dyno, but it was a great deal. Kinda funny because a friend of mine was building a beetle (for drag racing) and the guy driving it couldn't reach the pedals... so he used phone books
Old Jul 27, 2005, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whats up people?

This whole woman thing......neverending drama. I knew i should have stayed single. So heres the short story. Women CAN NOT make up their minds. This is driving me nuts.

But on the other hand the car is running strong and cant wait till my tuner gets here.

Another small little story, some of you who know me have met one of my good friends mario. Well he called me up and said they were on the way to the hospital to have the kid. Great I showed up after work and walked in the room where they were and i have never heard so much screaming for such a small girl. His wife was so loud. It's kinda funny, when she started asking for him it turned into somewhat of the devils voice, kinda scary. So thats when i parked my butt outside the room. Alas, at 1am the family grew just a wee bit.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 07:06 AM
Evolving Member

Yea women can be a chore thats for sure!! How long were you with her and how old r you?? I'm guessing your still young to a point right?? 22ish?? Plenty of women out there in all sorts of fashion

Congrats to Mario and his wife.. i dread the day my wife goes into the delivery room Well she has to get pregnant first but.. we dont need to start there yet
Old Jul 27, 2005, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
Yea women can be a chore thats for sure!! How long were you with her and how old r you?? I'm guessing your still young to a point right?? 22ish?? Plenty of women out there in all sorts of fashion

Congrats to Mario and his wife.. i dread the day my wife goes into the delivery room Well she has to get pregnant first but.. we dont need to start there yet

I'm actually 28 and yes i know there are plenty of women out there i am just very picky. Fireball knows me all too well, I am the type of person that will tell you flat out what I think. Sometimes a little too blunt.

Easiest way not to have children. Don't drop it in the box
Old Jul 27, 2005, 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

Oh your 28 lol.. guess I didnt know that. my bad haha.. Its good to be picky on women.. lots of trashy ones that have no respect.. and also lots of STD's that no one likes to tell you before hand haha.. stupid bishes!! Thank god i dont have to worry about that anymore..

Your right about not droppin it in.. lol.. but F it.. i want kids.. just not this exact moment.. maybe next year to start.... wife is gonna start gettin on me sooner or later i know it.. her best friend had a kid 12 weeks ago.. neverending since! haha.. sa'll good i guess.

So when is your tuner comin out??
Old Jul 27, 2005, 07:54 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dryad001
Another small little story, some of you who know me have met one of my good friends mario. Well he called me up and said they were on the way to the hospital to have the kid. Great I showed up after work and walked in the room where they were and i have never heard so much screaming for such a small girl. His wife was so loud. It's kinda funny, when she started asking for him it turned into somewhat of the devils voice, kinda scary. So thats when i parked my butt outside the room. Alas, at 1am the family grew just a wee bit.
Congratz to Mario, the Wifey and the new baby! Hope things are going better for him. How's his RX8?

On a side note... new toys coming soon. Should stop by and chat sometime.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 07:57 AM
Evolving Member

TOYS???? what kinda toys we talkin bout?? new evo parts toys??
Old Jul 27, 2005, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

RX8??? He has the WRX got rid of that and picked up a new GTI.

4rcd- the tuner was cancelled because z1 couldn't locate anything, i have to give rallysport a call they seem to have a lot in stock most of the time.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 08:03 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dryad001
RX8??? He has the WRX got rid of that and picked up a new GTI.

4rcd- the tuner was cancelled because z1 couldn't locate anything, i have to give rallysport a call they seem to have a lot in stock most of the time.

GTI?! I found him AT a Mazda dealership and he said he was getting an RX8! Man, that guy changes his mind a LOT.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

I need some tire help. I am looking to buy or take off your hands used to very used stock Evo Advan A046's for autocrossing purposes. What you might consider bald, I consider a very fast tire. Is there anyone in the Milwaukee area that just changed or is going to change shortly to a different tire that wants to give or sell cheaply some old Advans? Anything above 2/32" of tread is great.

Reply or PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
Tim White
Old Jul 27, 2005, 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

I need good advan's.. does that count..?? my all seasons are killen me.. haha.. i so need to buy new ones, but not til next year. I stuck my "tire money" into mods instead this year.

Fireball: You saw him at Hall Mazda prolly and got a GLI instead.. since they sell VW too.. am i right??
Old Jul 27, 2005, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

It's a GTI, quick little car for what it is.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 10:34 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

He TOLD me he was getting an RX8... prolly switched him to a GTI later down the road.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by whitet777
I need some tire help. I am looking to buy or take off your hands used to very used stock Evo Advan A046's for autocrossing purposes. What you might consider bald, I consider a very fast tire. Is there anyone in the Milwaukee area that just changed or is going to change shortly to a different tire that wants to give or sell cheaply some old Advans? Anything above 2/32" of tread is great.

Reply or PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
Tim White
I'll be getting rid of my advans in a month or so

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners