Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2005, 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does she have a twin sister?Damn I would give up Micheal Jackson's concert for her Go for it dude.ANd let us know how her muffin tastes.Sorry .I meant cream puffs at fair
Old Aug 5, 2005, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No sisters, but she is throwing a house warming party tomorrow. Lots of women were invited.
Old Aug 5, 2005, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

DUDE,can I come over?.I promise I wont drool,pass out,get drunk(yeah right) or call the cops to pick me up.PICK ME,PICK ME,PICK ME!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dryad001
No sisters, but she is throwing a house warming party tomorrow. Lots of women were invited.

Last edited by vittorio; Aug 5, 2005 at 05:52 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2005, 11:37 PM
Evolving Member

Ryan,I was on Brady till like 1 am.I was at Joe cats ,but I didnt see yOu.Then I went to garage and nomad.On my way back I saw You driving away.I think was right after midnight.I came back from chicago around 11 pm and I was so pissed off.Too bad I didnt get Your phone #.Sorry about that dude.If You planning on going there tonite lemme know,cuz Mike is too busy tonite .He's got pimpin going on.German pimp?WTF?Not fair Mikey it is all good...

Last edited by vittorio; Aug 6, 2005 at 09:55 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2005, 08:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Actually my neighbor is pretty hot, vittorio you have seen her. I am out of the tennie bopper stage, I can't stand it when they laugh at everything, with my neighbor we can sit and talk and carry on a normal conversation. So my options are go with my neighbor whom I can talk with or go down to brady street and deal with stupid women who don't know ****.
I suppose I shoulda asked what gender your neighbor was before making my comment! since she is a hottie I know understand your logic!
Old Aug 7, 2005, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Vittorio.. What the heck happend to this evo? OUCHIE!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...65699003QQrdZ1

I was just goin through some listings and i saw this.. and your name was on it. DO you work at a body shop or is this one of your old evo's you crashed up?
Old Aug 7, 2005, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

No,this one I believe was bought on one of the car auctions.Since I sold my MR i was going to buy this 1,fix it up and beat the $hit out of it J/K.Hell,no I would never buy a new silver evo.Im just not into it.I would love if would brought black MR's ,but it
never happened.I crashed my black 1 about 3 years ago.And that car is long gone.

Hey,dude,can You hook me up with your cingular stuff?I mean can I get a new phone ,but I dont wanna sign a new contract .2 years is a long time.I was thinking about Motorola Razor.I would really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
Hey Vittorio.. What the heck happend to this evo? OUCHIE!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...65699003QQrdZ1

I was just goin through some listings and i saw this.. and your name was on it. DO you work at a body shop or is this one of your old evo's you crashed up?
Old Aug 7, 2005, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

Sure i can get you a razr for 260 no contract. The silver one not the black. Black is harder to get although i could get one. So this wasnt your ebay listing? Its here in Milwaukee and your name is like right there as highest bidder
Old Aug 7, 2005, 09:31 PM
Evolving Member

Dude,Have You ever bought anything of the EBAY? Seller is NOT the same as bidder ,just so You know .Seller EVORENT,bidder :vittoriob4.Nuh,for $260 I can get it anywhere w/o contract.I thought You could get a real deal.I'll skip it.I just go to any cingular location.And BTW ,just talk to ppl around .They know evorent guy.Once again I AM bidder ,not a seller.Thats how stuff works on ebay .

Sure i can get you a razr for 260 no contract. The silver one not the black. Black is harder to get although i could get one. So this wasnt your ebay listing? Its here in Milwaukee and your name is like right there as highest bidder
Old Aug 8, 2005, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Well what i was meaning before i typed was if you were buying it.. lol.. I know how it work my freind And for 260 with no contract isnt everywhere, but by all means go for it. Thats what the "cost" is for the phone to ANY cingular store. Im hooking you up for cost.. but its cool.. I dont need to find out who evorent is.. i just glanced and saw Milwaukee location and your name underneath.. No need to act like im an imbisil
Old Aug 8, 2005, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

morning fochers. Saw wedding crashers this weekend, it was funny. Also made some smoked beer can chicken it was really good!
Old Aug 8, 2005, 07:38 AM
Evolving Member

I know wedding crashers was hilarious!!! has to be rated one of the funniest this year although meet the fockers was good as well.
Old Aug 8, 2005, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vittorio
Ryan,I was on Brady till like 1 am.I was at Joe cats ,but I didnt see yOu.Then I went to garage and nomad.On my way back I saw You driving away.I think was right after midnight.I came back from chicago around 11 pm and I was so pissed off.Too bad I didnt get Your phone #.Sorry about that dude.If You planning on going there tonite lemme know,cuz Mike is too busy tonite .He's got pimpin going on.German pimp?WTF?Not fair Mikey it is all good...
Its cool, you got my number now right? i was at masuo's house on saturday and was NOT in the condition to drive back to milwaukee . Got my car into a 45 mph power slide at autoX this weekend which was some of the coolest sh|t i've done yet...still buffing the cone marks out though....
Old Aug 8, 2005, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

way to kill the thread nez
Old Aug 8, 2005, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry,dude,maybe I "little" overreacted,but I had no idea what were You trying to say.It was like I'm bidding on my own account?So is evorent and vittorioob4 the same person?I was thinking,WTF?what the hell is trying to pull?And about being sarcastic I was going to say exactlly the same thing just so You know.

Nez, I think Pual messed up Your cell # cuz some chick answered phone and was already late to comeback to midnite.I ended up going to State Fair.Damnnnnnnnnnn......... Some flashing going on...Biker chicks......

Well what i was meaning before i typed was if you were buying it.. lol.. I know how it work my freind And for 260 with no contract isnt everywhere, but by all means go for it. Thats what the "cost" is for the phone to ANY cingular store. Im hooking you up for cost.. but its cool.. I dont need to find out who evorent is.. i just glanced and saw Milwaukee location and your name underneath.. No need to act like im an imbisil

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners