Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My weakness were Jenny's I've conqured 7 of them, and they all seemed a little "off".
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bolsen
As for the old lady, all I gotta say is I'm proud of yah! She got what was comin, IMO. (Well from what you've told us) Most guys would get suckered back in... good work! And believe me, it's VERY weird how things will work out...
Yeah,Mikey I second that.We had the same $hit going pretty much in the same time.When I was in Europe she texted me pretty much every freaking 15-20 min ,talking that we need more face to face time.As soon as I got back I hear ,we CANT see eachother too often.I dont want to have anything serious.Im like WTF?Now You telling me?IF I would know I would be having a really good time with my "good friend" back in GErmany at that time.WHat a biatch?

Last edited by vittorio; Aug 12, 2005 at 09:29 AM.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Weird.My ex's name is Jenn as for Jennifer

Originally Posted by dryad001
My weakness were Jenny's I've conqured 7 of them, and they all seemed a little "off".
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

See!!! All Jenny's are pretty goofy.

Are you coming over tomorrow for the cookout? Along with all you other people bolsen, 4rcd (your going to OH), and the other locals?
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Sure,thanx a lot ,bud.And BTW what time this going to start?

Are you coming over tomorrow for the cookout? Along with all you other people bolsen, 4rcd (your going to OH), and the other locals?
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

Yea im goin to Ohio today. Hopefully gettin outta work a bit early like 3ish and hittin the road.. I'll hope to get some good video shots but who knows..
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vittorio
Sure,thanx a lot ,bud.And BTW what time this going to start?
Probably around 5-6ish. You want to go to State Fair later today? Do some hunting? I have tickets to get in so no worrys about that.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

If I would said she was a goofy type ,it would be too polite.I think she had some deeper problems than that.I think she was one of those bipolar type of ppl.Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde.In the evening she was the sweetest and coolest chick ever.As soon as she woke up a freaking TERMINATOR.No smile or any kind of expression on her face.Stone cold.THat was so bizzare.I was freaking out sometimes.SOmetimes she called me at 3 am ( i had to work at 7 am) and she told me to come over and she was all wasted.Maybe that was her problem as for a girl she was drinking wayyyyyyy too much.Very next morning like nothing happened like I was nt even there for her anymore.Wasted 6 months out of my life.Freaking pissed.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

If I would said she was a goofy type ,it would be too polite.I think she had some deeper problems than that.I think she was one of those bipolar type of ppl.Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde.In the evening she was the sweetest and coolest chick ever.As soon as she woke up a freaking TERMINATOR.No smile or any kind of expression on her face.Stone cold.THat was so bizzare.I was freaking out sometimes.SOmetimes she called me at 3 am ( i had to work at 7 am) and she told me to come over and she was all wasted.Maybe that was her problem as for a girl she was drinking wayyyyyyy too much.Very next morning like nothing happened like I was nt even there for her anymore.Wasted 6 months out of my life.Freaking pissed.

Przerywać mówiący o smutnej materii.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:44 AM
Evolving Member

YEah I'll go again.I went last nite ,but it sucked cuz of rain and some 300 lbs tank was hitting on me trying get me into some dancing before BUD stage.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

JA,JA KEINE LUFT.Sie war solch ein Schwein
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:46 AM
Evolved Member

lol, I've got a few Jenny's... I have a philosophy that all jennys are easy... I bet if you think of all the jennys you can, they're more easy than not.

One of my jenny's was a twin (hot but nutty), one was a nice gal (pretty but no motivation)... and that's all I can think of
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

YEah I'll go again.I went last nite ,but it sucked cuz of rain and some 300 lbs tank was hitting on me trying get me into some dancing before BUD stage.

Were you going hoggin again?
Evolving Member

JA,JA KEINE LUFT.Sie war solch ein Schwein
NO comprende!!! unfair advantage que es tu problema?? haha..

Well hope this weekend is good for your lil get together.. as well as the DSM shootout!!! Its supposed to F'n rain.. it better not get cancelled on the day of due to wet track! Man that would suck!
Evolving Member

Hey,Mikey ,I think we are on the same boat.Ever thought to become a guy.I promise I wont be jealous.Just a hug once in awhile But seriouslly ,better be some good looking ladies at fair tonite otherwise I 'll go nuts

Last edited by vittorio; Aug 12, 2005 at 09:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners