Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2006, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they said it would be $200 plus tax
Old Jun 21, 2006, 09:03 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

Thats what Black Out -Scott (inside Ultimate Truck on S.108th) charges too. If for any reason your looking for a back up plan for your tint I would recomend them. Laser cut film lifetime guaranty. Im not making anything off this recomendation- he just did a good job on mine.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

I got mine done at Artistic in waukesha for $160 at 20% all around. Life time warrantee and I got in the same day I checked it out
Old Jun 21, 2006, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by mack4477
i'm going to kartunes in south milwaukee. i took the wifes accord there a year ago, they did a hell of a job. lifetime warranty on the film for whatever reason, so i figure why not
I got mine's done at Kartune too, for like 100 bucks. That was like a year and a half ago, they did a good job.

But anyway, just had the shorter shifter in tonight, felt really good. So is anyone here interest in one, let me know so I can order more. Like $50, so whoever wants one let me know.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 10:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Alright. Since Im not going back a few pages to figure out else was on the list for the front motor mounts, post up here if you still want it. heres my best guess

Ink
Bulocal
newimportowner
maverick3058967435604356983745037450376540

Also TTP has the sides in stock. I believe he has enough sides in stock to do 10 cars. These are a little more tricky to do since you will need a way to support the motor/tranny while the mount is out.
I'm totaly in for the front. Not sure about the sides, would it cause more vibration or make much of a difference?
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dryad001
Honni how old is your woman? Im guessing a number right now and my guess is between the ages of 30-45. She looks kinda old. But hey whatever floats your boat, older women don't talk as much.

haha nope shes 20

and allll mine
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Thanks for the feedback Honni!

Anyone else has received mounts that I missed +++ feedback on, let me know or send a PM so I can leave you positive remarks.

no problem man
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

Could this Be Bill with his Impala SS NAhhhhhhttp://videos.streetfire.net/video/w...bd20020467.htm
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:38 PM
Evolved Member

post whoreing and ranting

so tonight i get pulled over in bay veiw (right by andys house) and the cop comes up to my window yelling for me to put my hands out where he can see them.

he gets up to the car and the convo goes

C= Cop & H=Honni

C: what pipes you got on this
H: I its stock sir
C: oh
C: why did you blow past that stop sign
H: you mean the one facing the the lake (sign had been turned apparently)
C: yes, you know that meant you, ive seen you around here before
H: oh really? i dont come through here that often
C: step out of the car

so i get out and the lady cop walks over to my car and is hanging fer fatass in there with her super uber utility belt rubbing on my paint while she tried to figure how to roll up my windows to use her little tint detector (which failed to catch my 20%)

and asked her to please not lean on the paint when im grabbed by the cop and thrown down on the curb and told to shutup.

the cop gave me a tickett for not obeying the sign that was facing a different direction and one for wrecklss driving (also for not obeying the sign )

soooo tomorrow im gonna talk to a lawyer and get out of this.... 9 points is more than i can afford to loose... the 240$ hurts too
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
post whoreing and ranting

so tonight i get pulled over in bay veiw (right by andys house) and the cop comes up to my window yelling for me to put my hands out where he can see them.

he gets up to the car and the convo goes

C= Cop & H=Honni

C: what pipes you got on this
H: I its stock sir
C: oh
C: why did you blow past that stop sign
H: you mean the one facing the the lake (sign had been turned apparently)
C: yes, you know that meant you, ive seen you around here before
H: oh really? i dont come through here that often
C: step out of the car

so i get out and the lady cop walks over to my car and is hanging fer fatass in there with her super uber utility belt rubbing on my paint while she tried to figure how to roll up my windows to use her little tint detector (which failed to catch my 20%)

and asked her to please not lean on the paint when im grabbed by the cop and thrown down on the curb and told to shutup.

the cop gave me a tickett for not obeying the sign that was facing a different direction and one for wrecklss driving (also for not obeying the sign )

soooo tomorrow im gonna talk to a lawyer and get out of this.... 9 points is more than i can afford to loose... the 240$ hurts too
Those ASSSSES.. they are relentless. good luck. my boss got pulled over a couple years back in his TL, caop came up and as her was walking up to the window was tapping down the side of his car with his flash light, he ws liek dont do that again. after the cop gets his license and walks back to his car he hits the cTL again a few times with the flash lite, My boss gets out and was like look WTFISYP, why are you hitting a 35k car, I hate cops.

Honniw now I hear this I dont know about you picking up my car to clean it, its black too.....
Old Jun 21, 2006, 11:58 PM
Evolved Member

Does this remind anyome of the Paris Hilton South Park Episode
Old Jun 22, 2006, 12:31 AM
Evolved Member

bill, i dont go through bay veiw alot and i just talked to some friends who live around the area and i guess theres a black STI who lives around where i got pulled over so mabye i was mistaken and they wanted to nail the STI guy???

but i should be fine, i if could handle nicks bright red 400 awhp super loud car with a touchy clutch, i can handle anything
Old Jun 22, 2006, 12:32 AM
Evolved Member

wow i thought i was the gross one
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:07 AM
Evolving Member

morning gentlemen. sorry to hear about the rodney king incident honni. f the man! and bill, you would think that with all your cars and toying around with them, you'd have enough things to fill your free time
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Honni414
That's complete BS. Nail those fu<kers!

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners