Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What the hell happened. I want a story!
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

well the scoop from my side is

we came up over the hill and im answering my phone cause petes calling

as he says cop , i already spotted him and vice versa. he was already pulling out to nab us..

he paced me for a good half mile untill another cruiser came flying up andys *** with the lights on and then i look in my mirror to the disco ball of death going off

...after a bunch of me kissing ***, taking my hat off, and sweet talking the jackass still gave me a 280$ tickett, a manditory court date in elkhorn.. and said "your other buddys lucky i couldnt get him on my gaydar too" soo basically cops are wieners and i hate them

anyone wanna buy a black 2005 evo?

im not gonna have a liscence to drive one verry soon, also if anyone knows of any good traffic lawyers please PM me
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

ill post pics from the rest of the day when im done being depressed....
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

Were you speeding?
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:28 PM
Evolved Member

I passed 14 cops between here and appleton on Friday night. Was crazy.

I kept it under 75 so they didn't bother me.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They were using laser and being selective of who they tagged. None of us got hits on the detector.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
ill post pics from the rest of the day when im done being depressed....
Bro....sorry to hear.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MidniteEco
They were using laser and being selective of who they tagged. None of us got hits on the detector.
Okay it looks like Im going to spend 6 hours intalling my Blinder in the car now.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

COOKOUT my house, get here when you want I have 4 12-packs and room for everyone. The backyard is now open so no one has to sit in the garage anymore. Anyone needing directions give either Pete or myself a call.

414-349-4779

OK whoever is coming over tonight please bring chairs. Bulocal you are more than welcome to join if you want. Give Pete a call for directions since my phone is almost dead.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
well the scoop from my side is

we came up over the hill and im answering my phone cause petes calling

as he says cop , i already spotted him and vice versa. he was already pulling out to nab us..

he paced me for a good half mile untill another cruiser came flying up andys *** with the lights on and then i look in my mirror to the disco ball of death going off

...after a bunch of me kissing ***, taking my hat off, and sweet talking the jackass still gave me a 280$ tickett, a manditory court date in elkhorn.. and said "your other buddys lucky i couldnt get him on my gaydar too" soo basically cops are wieners and i hate them

anyone wanna buy a black 2005 evo?

im not gonna have a liscence to drive one verry soon, also if anyone knows of any good traffic lawyers please PM me
jesus you have bad luck
Old Jul 2, 2006, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
I didn't even stay an hour down in Geneva, started to rain, course looked slow, and Im not the biggest auto-x fan.

Bill, on the way back there were cops right where you said they be. They had 4 cars pulled over right before East Troy and on the little hill there were another 3-4 squads waiting.
you have to watch walworth county expecially I-43 they HAve been really bad the last 2 weeks at least.count uses LIDAR (LIght Detection And Ranging) state uses LIDAR and VASCAR( Visual Average Speed Computer and Recorder) the good thing there is with Either of these is they have to be stATIONARY (unless they ahve a bird in the air with VAscar, but they are on a mission at that point. anything wrong and you will be stappoed. they have to pay for the air time as well as paying their bills.). IF YOUR BY YOUR SELF YOUR ARE SCREWD EVEN WITH lidar DETECTION. Vascar can not be detected but can be defeated in court. instant on radar is the same way, by yourself and speeding you will be boned.; in trqaffic you have a chance.

Honni. yoou still got a license? SHIIt man sorry for your probs tht really sucks.

Mike glad to hear you made it through, glad my advise paid off, cause that is a great place to speed. I have had my impala over 150 through there before. scary no?

I stopped out at the autocross as mike left, and everyone was out working the corners, and it started raining hard so I booked. maybe next time.

good luck with your tickets guys, let me know if you need an attorney, the yguy I used last year helped me out quite a bit..2 tickets in two weeks. both non moving violations once he wwas done with them, but that was in Waukesha though.

Last edited by newimportowner; Jul 2, 2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

holy schit you guys. all day its quiet in here, then all of a sudden when i went to bed schit hit the fan. honni you have the worst luck in the world when it comes to cops. how fast were you going to get a $280 ticket???? that's alot of freakin money. my old one way back when was $240, and that was for doing 37 over
Old Jul 2, 2006, 11:38 PM
Evolved Member

We were doing 90-100 ish and the cops GAYsared Honnie at 94 and upon seeing Andy close behind him pulled him over too for speeding
Old Jul 2, 2006, 11:54 PM

driving down was fine, but coming back after the race was just way out of hand. Those fockers had nothing else better to do then just sit there and tag people.
Old Jul 3, 2006, 04:40 AM
Evolving Member

Should've come down and watch the action at Miller Park instead. It was a great National level autocross with cars you'll never see at a local event. 250+ drivers! No rain. No cops.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners