Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:27 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo Pilot
Hey Whats up fella,s You guy should come out on wednesday night at 6;00 to Kopps in Brookfield and meet up with us for a ride. We'll Probably hit some twisty Roads and get a Cheese burger some where Anyone is welcome

Andy
A bunch of us are planning on it.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:44 AM

lol bryan if i had the one million to give you, do you think you would have beaten me on the express way sunday?

I might make it on wednesday. depends how long the recall work takes so i can get some sleep
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:18 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by maverick92482
lol bryan if i had the one million to give you, do you think you would have beaten me on the express way sunday?

LoL...
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

UTec comes TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nez136
UTec comes TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is awesome.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

I'll be going to Kopps on Wed too.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 03:07 PM
Evolved Member

FU<kin utec didn't come in today!
Old Aug 23, 2005, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

bryan, did you get a chance to look at my car?... the controller arm snapped and theyre talking to a mitsu rep about repairing everything under warranty.. anyways everyon have fun tommorrow night with your functioning cars and whatnot
Old Aug 23, 2005, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by vittorio
Well,that place looks familiar...Let me think
got a problem with my house witek? they stopped by on their way through on their way to mine shaft

Last edited by Jo1112; Aug 23, 2005 at 06:33 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone up for another run to Road America this Sunday. I thought it would be fun to get another spirited drive up to Road America in this year, watch some racing and drive back. I'm up for it. Bryan said he'd lead the way again, although we may have to leave out the dead this time
Old Aug 23, 2005, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Sounds like fun to me. Fill me in on any details that may develope
Old Aug 23, 2005, 09:14 PM
Evolving Member

Not at all.

Originally Posted by Jo1112
got a problem with my house witek? they stopped by on their way through on their way to mine shaft
Old Aug 24, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

What up ya'll??

Mikey: Im not sure whats gonna happen to your contract with Sprint/nextel, but usually they honor the contracts til you are out. Thats what they did with the AT&T buy out we did last November, although the company wasnt getting sued for there network. So because of the phones being the issue who knows what they will do. There usually is a lil not on the back of your bill if they make any changes that gives you like a 30 day window to say you dont agree with what they have changed and you can opt out for no penalty. Keep an eye on your bills in the print that seems like BS usually. The always put stuff in there ppl miss in every cellular company's bills. They add some BS tax or something.. you can get out, but you have to hit the window they give you which isnt much time. Usually just a month.

Honni: sucks your control arm broke bro.. take your own advise and just get an evo. Youll be much happier and you can try to get the 0% financing which will lower your payments. Hope they fix your ride tho under warranty, but yet again you've modded your lancer and something broke. Warranty is prolly not gonna cover but never know with Renner! They do there best there for modded rides.

I got a story yesterday drivin to work.. had some mid 40ish guy in a WS6 jet black but seemed stock to the open eye. We were drivin 94 west towards Delafield. This guy was just bobbin and weavin through traffic usually gettin nowhere ahead of wehre i was in one lane once we got to like the old 164 exit.. i started to just catch up to him.. he noticed i was catchin up so he nails it.. i said.. oh F this.. i dropped to 4th and got into the slow lane to pass the corvette in the middle. Either the WS6 isnt too fast or top end is just hideous on them. I hit max 4th 120 or whatever and shifted to 5th.. just started pullin on this guy.. he felt salty but i had to get off.. Got a quick adrenaline rush right before work.. i didnt wanna quit drivin after that haha.. oh well.. was fun to pull hard on a Big block thinkin hes all that and a bag o' chips

The end
Old Aug 24, 2005, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
What up ya'll??
I hit max 4th 120 or whatever and shifted to 5th.. just started pullin on this guy.. he felt salty but i had to get off.. Got a quick adrenaline rush right before work.. i didnt wanna quit drivin after that haha.. oh well.. was fun to pull hard on a Big block thinkin hes all that and a bag o' chips

The end

sounds fun... anyways i want to buy an evo but with school, rent, insurance, costs of living and other things it would be super hard on me....i think im just gonna stage 2 supercharge the lancer and wait till i graduate to get an evo.....i pay 23 grand a year for school, that plus $500 a month payments for an evo and $300 a month on insurance.....id drive an evo but live in a box haha
Old Aug 24, 2005, 08:47 AM
Evolving Member

what year are you? If you are gonna pay to get a supercharger but yet know your gona sell it in like 1 year or so, then dont waste your money on it. I also want to tell you first hand that putting forced induction on a N/A can cause trouble on the motor and make you pay a hell of a lot more later. I dont know the limits on your motor, but i turbo'ed my 99 Eclipse GS but blew a piston therefor steering me to do a motor build to provide what i wanted. Just check into that before making your decision. It costs more in the end! Good luck tho whatever you decide

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners