Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think you smell Tom j/k

Thumbs up to you.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To sum it up..."there is too much N|ggarism going on!"
Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

haha!
Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

And, just so the b|tchers and uninvolved can see what bolsen meant...something like this.

Old Jul 26, 2006, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sharmin7
first of all Honni, why i gotta be a wiener i rolled down my window at the stop lights and said whats up to you, told you i liked the look of your painted stockers and if you cant tell the difference between me waiving bye to you when i turned off and getting the finger then maybe you shouldnt just assume

cause you flipped me off then turned and hit WOT away.... i never had a problem with you and never did anything to you so i dont get why you would do that? and i know you probably hear **** about me from my "favorite" car salesman or dale (both of which hate me) i dont know.... i just didnt find that nessacary
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by laakness
Bolsen, you are my new favorite internet personality I couldn't agree more. The internet is full of a-holes and they are in every site and on every board...you either have to ignore them or go give yourself a douche and take a hot bath

Bolsen, you have a point. And last I looked I still have something else between my leggs so a Douche wouldn't help there. I could go away, or stand up and fight.

I thought I was taking the moral high road...it should be an example to others.

My point was there is a difference between what made this thread great: talk about women, get togethers, evo help, buying parts andgeneral banter. And where this thread has gone astray: talking disrespectfully about general athority (cops for instance), and downright slanderous language to other's on this board who have historically helped the group. I think it's pretty wrong to attack any individual or company who has "been there" for this evo community.

I didn't think I would be called a woman and a coward for "whining", when I had hoped to actually try to steer this forum back to a better environment. I can see that the MKE evo community is fracturing, and I don't like it. We are all fans of the best made automobile for the money period. We could do alot more, as a united larger group. That remains to be seen.

I have said my peace.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Now Ryan, normally I would not respond to a comment like that, but was that really necessary? I think a lot of people would find that quite offensive, some wouldn't. It's all about how sensitive you are.

I'm agreeing with Bolsen, Tek3, Yeti, and Laakness if you can't handle is being said, either let the offending party know, or let it go unterstanding that it is not meant in that manner.

I personally have never written anything intended to offend anyone on here, including Ryan. If I have, feel free to let me know and I will apologise inreservedly.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by the-moss
Now Ryan, normally I would not respond to a comment like that, but was that really necessary? I think a lot of people would find that quite offensive, some wouldn't. It's all about how sensitive you are.

I'm agreeing with Bolsen, Tek3, Yeti, and Laakness if you can't handle is being said, either let the offending party know, or let it go unterstanding that it is not meant in that manner.

I personally have never written anything intended to offend anyone on here, including Ryan. If I have, feel free to let me know and I will apologise inreservedly.

ALEX---YOUR A PIECE OF WORK MAN! lol! he,he,he, ...................................
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MR.MITSU
ALEX---YOU'RE A PIECE OF WORK MAN! lol! he,he,he, ...................................
Corrected it for you...

Who are you? I assume you work at Renner, but which one are you?

If you helped on my sale.. Cheers!! I love the car, but need to bring it back at some point for a squeeky drivers seat that is driving me nuts, but not quite nuts enough for me to bring it back just yet
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Moss I liked your sig sooo much i stole it.

I hope you are not offened.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MR.MITSU
Bolsen, you have a point. And last I looked I still have something else between my leggs so a Douche wouldn't help there. I could go away, or stand up and fight.

I thought I was taking the moral high road...it should be an example to others.

My point was there is a difference between what made this thread great: talk about women, get togethers, evo help, buying parts andgeneral banter. And where this thread has gone astray: talking disrespectfully about general athority (cops for instance), and downright slanderous language to other's on this board who have historically helped the group. I think it's pretty wrong to attack any individual or company who has "been there" for this evo community.

I didn't think I would be called a woman and a coward for "whining", when I had hoped to actually try to steer this forum back to a better environment. I can see that the MKE evo community is fracturing, and I don't like it. We are all fans of the best made automobile for the money period. We could do alot more, as a united larger group. That remains to be seen.

I have said my peace.
I agree with all of that but my point is that I enjoy the entertainment in here once and a while, especially with a lot of the newer members. Here are a few of my thoughts.

1.) You have to realize that unless you start doing a personality profile on people before they sign on the dotted line and hand you an assload of cash that some of them won't get along. The evo draws out all kinds of diverse people.

2.) This is a public board and we have about 15 more people than we did back in '03/'04 that are active members. I don't always like what everyone says, but I take it with a grain of salt and go back and do my work.

3.) Why is it that everyone is using fu<king inuendo for peoples' evom handles and not stating their true intentions of their post? It's not like 99% of the people here don't know who they are talking about or their names in real life...

Here is a little inuendo and shadow games for ya..."uninvolved" people are sure getting "involved" in things/matters about a "salesman" and a cuban "someone" which is their own personal business and no one would have known anything about this "situation" if one of the "someones" wouldn't have brought it up after other "someones" posted pictures of a "car".

Let me break that down for everyone...no one cares about the thing between honni and fireball, more the principal that it keeps coming up as something "we aren't talking about"

Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Let me break that down for everyone...no one cares about the thing between honni and fireball, more the principal that it keeps coming up as something "we aren't talking about"

So true, both need to let it go.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Laak For Mod!
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

See, now doesn't everyone feel better?

I think Mike should serve this up tomorrow night
Old Jul 26, 2006, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by newimportowner
So true, both need to let it go.

you know bill i sure would but everytime someone comes back from the stealership they tell me something like "oh bryan said to be carefull cause you might rob me lol" or "bryan said mike should take you to florida with him" ..... its hard to drop something when hes putting ideas into peoples heads about me

i mean joe for one just sees his side... and i know this cause when i called renner to complain about all the slanderous stuff a certian someone was posting at work and spoke to joe he played it off like he didnt know about it ( even though hes always on the forum too) and then told me theres nothing he can do about it.... well the guy was at freaking work posting that garbage.... i know of very few places that would tolerate an employee on a message board talking trash on works dime but hey, whos to tell them what professionalism is?

thats about all i have to say about that

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners