Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Honni414
you know bill i sure would but everytime someone comes back from the stealership they tell me something like "oh bryan said to be carefull cause you might rob me lol" or "bryan said mike should take you to florida with him" ..... its hard to drop something when hes putting ideas into peoples heads about me

i mean joe for one just sees his side... and i know this cause when i called renner to complain about all the slanderous stuff a certian someone was posting at work and spoke to joe he played it off like he didnt know about it ( even though hes always on the forum too) and then told me theres nothing he can do about it.... well the guy was at freaking work posting that garbage.... i know of very few places that would tolerate an employee on a message board talking trash on works dime but hey, whos to tell them what professionalism is?

thats about all i have to say about that
Well I'll tell you what. I like talking to both you Honnie and you Fireball. you both fueled the fire a while back. now however you both should just let it go.

hell I can even help mediate a cease fire too if you like since I like talking to both you guys. or If you like aI have multiple sets of full contact fighting gear if you like and i will referee. , either way it should just die.

anyway have fun guys, I have a GT35R to install, **** did i just say that out loud?
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

good afternoon friends
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mack4477
good afternoon friends
Hey Mack your Avatar offends me
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:18 PM

Honnilababa do you have the pics from six flags?
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
Now Ryan, normally I would not respond to a comment like that, but was that really necessary? I think a lot of people would find that quite offensive, some wouldn't. It's all about how sensitive you are.

I'm agreeing with Bolsen, Tek3, Yeti, and Laakness if you can't handle is being said, either let the offending party know, or let it go unterstanding that it is not meant in that manner.

I personally have never written anything intended to offend anyone on here, including Ryan. If I have, feel free to let me know and I will apologise inreservedly.
Ok "Alex", i wasn't directing any comments at you. I can see people getting pissed if i was commenting about them.

"Alex" you seem to like to single me out for whatever reason. "Alex" take your own words in to mind and ignore my statments if i say, N|gger, spic, ***, jew, ect. ect. unless im directing those comments at you then forget about it.

I personally have not commented in this conversation b/c of "Alex" offending me at one time or another, but others as well.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
Ok "Alex", i wasn't directing any comments at you. I can see people getting pissed if i was commenting about them.

"Alex" you seem to like to single me out for whatever reason. "Alex" take your own words in to mind and ignore my statments if i say, N|gger, spic, ***, jew, ect. ect. unless im directing those comments at you then forget about it.

I personally have not commented in this conversation b/c of "Alex" offending me at one time or another, but others as well.
I really like your clutch Ryan.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by newimportowner
I really like your clutch Ryan.
So whats the deal with one 35r??
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

ok, here's something we ALL can have a laugh about:

http://www.linkthe.com/media/20241/
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mack4477
ok, here's something we ALL can have a laugh about:

http://www.linkthe.com/media/20241/
omg.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Nez136

I did not single you out, I simply asked you what it was I have said to offend you.

I did that because you are the only person who gets involved in a lot of the 'banter' and complained about being offended.

Then as if to validate what I said you posted one of the post provacative words used in this country. Since you obviously don't have any sensitivity to the feelings of others (demonstrated by your racist posts) who are you to complain about being offended by some (unintentional) insensitivity towards you?

I have asked you in the past what I have said to make a fool of you, I have asked you today what I have said to offend you. You have declined to answer both questions. I asked you because I do not want to cause any offense and you are the only person that has complained about being offended and I thought you might be including me in the list of people who have offended you. I'm not looking to offend you or **** you off, never have, but I obviously have some skills to learn so help teach me by telling me what was offensive.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
I did not single you out, I simply asked you what it was I have said to offend you.

I did that because you are the only person who gets involved in a lot of the 'banter' and complained about being offended.

Then as if to validate what I said you posted one of the post provacative words used in this country. Since you obviously don't have any sensitivity to the feelings of others (demonstrated by your racist posts) who are you to complain about being offended by some (unintentional) insensitivity towards you?

I have asked you in the past what I have said to make a fool of you, I have asked you today what I have said to offend you. You have declined to answer both questions. I asked you because I do not want to cause any offense and you are the only person that has complained about being offended and I thought you might be including me in the list of people who have offended you. I'm not looking to offend you or **** you off, never have, but I obviously have some skills to learn so help teach me by telling me what was offensive.
The racist post were to make a point about what you said earlier, so i rest my case on that. you consistley try to get under my skin about what was said in the past between us anytime i say that Milchat is taking a turn for the worst, and then the topice goes way off and gets out of hand. Somtime we can talk about it face to face and not try to make it public. my original post was not intended to stir up a hornets nest, which it has apperantly done with you, but was to get everyone to think about what they say before they type it. You remarks indirectly fuel the comments that have also come out of me....
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I want to know what I have said to offend you.. That is all. PM me if you like.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:49 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Honni414
thats about all i have to say about that
Do you not remember our IM conversation? I asked you to let this go and I would too, and to this day, I remember exactly your response:

"I'm an immature young kid and I'm going to live it up while I can."

I post on this board, during work, because I help the business with it. Simple as that. I try not to get involved, but sometimes emotions take the best of me and for that I'm sorry. Since it was pointed out to me, I've been able to control them a lot more.

Comments you hear from other people, don't usually start with me, they usually start by someone telling me "did you hear what Honni said about you?!? (or posted)" So, right back at ya, for talkin smack behind my back. Oh, and how many times have I read "I'm posting from my blackberry at work." You're just as guilty man.

Oh, and by the way, YOU didn't call the dealership, you had your mom do it.

I'm done and out, enjoy all. If you want this dropped, all that needs to be done is never speak of it again, or slander the dealership. That's all. All I do is react.

(by the way, this was posted on my lunch break, thanks Honni's mom)

Last edited by Fireball; Jul 26, 2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 01:55 PM

Old Jul 26, 2006, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I have to agree with Bolson.....some of you guys (e-thugs) take this forum too seriously. I've been called out a few times but I get a laugh out of it. I think **** talking is healthy as long as some pansy **** doesn't let it "hurt their feelings".

This thread in particular shouldn't be judged by anyone. I would say it should be considered and expected to be a drama intense thread. That being said the drama shouldn't be taken to heart.

BTW the e-thug comment was a joke. I have nothing but love for you a$$clowns!

Lastly I would like to say: Alex...fix your own damn squeaky seat you pussbag!

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners