Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2010 | 07:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Appauldd
We used to have some great meets at Dave & Busters lot. The back of the lot is always empty and D&B love the business the car guys bring.
dont you have to be 21 to get in there?
Old Feb 14, 2010 | 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Fractur3
dont you have to be 21 to get in there?
Only in the evening. There isn't anyone working the front in the day time. That, and even in the evening if they are accompanied by an adult (21) then all is good.
Old Feb 14, 2010 | 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

Only in the evening. There isn't anyone working the front in the day time. That, and even in the evening if they are accompanied by an adult (21) then all is good.
Oh, well some guys from css meet every thursday at the best buy on kemper rd? Right across from D&B
Old Feb 14, 2010 | 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

damn a meet at D&B would be sweet...the wife has been bugging the crap out of me to take her there lol
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 12:58 AM

oh hold on where is the D&B cause i know the wife wants to go there too. so we need to stop debating and set up a date so we can start this stuff up
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 04:24 AM
Evolved Member

Tri-County, it's snowing so..... see you *****es out there, cameras strapped to the cars and all....
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by boostincincy
Tri-County, it's snowing so..... see you *****es out there, cameras strapped to the cars and all....
Wait... when is this happening??
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 06:20 AM
Evolving Member

Yea dude i live in trenton right down the street from Tri-county and man there is ALLOT of snow on the ground alrready, only if my evo was tuned i would go out and get crazy. but im down for a meet for sure. Is it nothing but evo's? or could i invited some of my buddys.
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Motoxrider7
Yea dude i live in trenton right down the street from Tri-county and man there is ALLOT of snow on the ground alrready, only if my evo was tuned i would go out and get crazy. but im down for a meet for sure. Is it nothing but evo's? or could i invited some of my buddys.
Are you guys getting rocked down there today? We dont even have an inch up here yet. Ive heard my drivers down there saying its bad, but I just always think its weird when places south of here get worse weather!
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

yea its pretty much a white out right now. and who are your drivers down here. ?
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

About 3-4 inches in N KY right now. Reminds me of being back home in Colorado.

For all of you that want to go out and "play" in the snow....be careful. The Popo are all about giving tickets for reckless operation. My question to them would be....what is the difference between a child sledding down a hill and me playing with my car in an empty parking lot?

Eli....what are your thoughts ? ? ?

Dave & Busters is located about 1/2 way between I-75 and Tri-County mall on I-275. You can google it to get exact directions. It is a little difficult to get to if you haven't been there before.
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

This is about as tempting as it gets to take the clean, dry, salt-virgin-garage-queen out.

Still coming down on a lighter note near the airport. Some horizontal snow at times too creating drifts and negating the plow efforts.
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Just do it.....you will have a complete blast....just tooling around is fun. You get to play rally driver at low speeds. It's lots of fun. Pray you have snow tires though....or you might end up not going anywhere.
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Motoxrider7
yea its pretty much a white out right now. and who are your drivers down here. ?
Sweeeeet. ProduceOne. On a Monday there are about 6-7 trucks down there from Middletown all the way to Dry Ridge, KY. They are 18-20ft Bright Green internationals.

About 3-4 inches in N KY right now. Reminds me of being back home in Colorado.

For all of you that want to go out and "play" in the snow....be careful. The Popo are all about giving tickets for reckless operation. My question to them would be....what is the difference between a child sledding down a hill and me playing with my car in an empty parking lot?
I'll just cake some snow on the plates and take off... a crown vic RWD is gonna catch me in an AWD rally car with snow tires?! I kid, I kid.

Originally Posted by 4G63 4EVR
This is about as tempting as it gets to take the clean, dry, salt-virgin-garage-queen out.

Still coming down on a lighter note near the airport. Some horizontal snow at times too creating drifts and negating the plow efforts.
C'mon... just do it. Salt is bad, but whats it really going to do for one day? The car has a "Snow" setting for a reason! Shes in the garage pissed at you that you wont let her play! Just wash off the salt and you will be fine!
Old Feb 15, 2010 | 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

Just do it.....you will have a complete blast....just tooling around is fun. You get to play rally driver at low speeds. It's lots of fun. Pray you have snow tires though....or you might end up not going anywhere.
snow tires are for girls!!!! LMAO j/k

summer tires all day...

Quick Reply: ***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***