Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2010 | 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turpdogg
I live in Miamisburg just off of Austin Pike near the airport and have an 08 GSR. I avoid driving through Springboro because the COPs suck and think they're in Beverly Hills LOL.... Is your exhaust really that loud?
Haha they have nothing better to do here and need to pay for their city building they can't afford. Its loud if I make it loud by stepping on it but I passed the cop at 20mph pulling out of our family business. If you ever want to drop by its Main Street Deli And Drive Thru on 741. My evo is either parked out back or out front I'm here every day.
Old May 17, 2010 | 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

broke cops

Originally Posted by Prshrzd
Haha they have nothing better to do here and need to pay for their city building they can't afford. Its loud if I make it loud by stepping on it but I passed the cop at 20mph pulling out of our family business. If you ever want to drop by its Main Street Deli And Drive Thru on 741. My evo is either parked out back or out front I'm here every day.

Cool dude, I work on Wright-Patt. I'll swing by one day. What color is your car? I had an 05 VIII back in 05 and had CAMS, turbo-back, etc.. etc... but sold it due to a career change. I just got my X a few weeks ago.

The cops do have a nice city building and they all seem to be driving new cars and SUV's but they always want a levy passed because they're broke.... hummmmm??? Wonder why??
Old May 17, 2010 | 08:13 AM

Cool dude, I work on Wright-Patt. I'll swing by one day. What color is your car? I had an 05 VIII back in 05 and had CAMS, turbo-back, etc.. etc... but sold it due to a career change. I just got my X a few weeks ago.

The cops do have a nice city building and they all seem to be driving new cars and SUV's but they always want a levy passed because they're broke.... hummmmm??? Wonder why??
They won't get a levy passed when they keep pulling people over for dumb **** there wouldn't be an issue. I'm going to court fighting the loud exhaust ticket because their ordinance is vague. I will win hands down and then they will be pissed at me even more. The judge is my good friends dad ha ha we will see what happens come the 26th of this month. my evo is apex silver with black ralli art wheels.
Old May 17, 2010 | 09:11 AM
Evolving Member

Front plates =gay

They won't get a levy passed when they keep pulling people over for dumb **** there wouldn't be an issue. I'm going to court fighting the loud exhaust ticket because their ordinance is vague. I will win hands down and then they will be pissed at me even more. The judge is my good friends dad ha ha we will see what happens come the 26th of this month. my evo is apex silver with black ralli art wheels.
I don't run front plates so I'm waiting to see how it takes for me to get pulled over lol... Why the F--K do you need a front plate for anyways?
Old May 17, 2010 | 09:14 AM
Evolving Member

Anybody have a stock undertray and fasteners they aren't using?
Old May 17, 2010 | 06:02 PM

I don't run front plates so I'm waiting to see how it takes for me to get pulled over lol... Why the F--K do you need a front plate for anyways?
haha i dont have a front tag right now cause i have a temporary tag but i did order this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S69y7...eature=related still waiting on my custom plate to be approved and come in I got the plate Slic H8r stands for cop hater haha and if its gets declined im getting nuek you dutch for f--k you haha
Old May 17, 2010 | 06:23 PM
Evolving Member

nice

haha i dont have a front tag right now cause i have a temporary tag but i did order this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S69y7...eature=related still waiting on my custom plate to be approved and come in I got the plate Slic H8r stands for cop hater haha and if its gets declined im getting nuek you dutch for f--k you haha
Ahh too sweet. How much are they? I'd love to have one!
Old May 17, 2010 | 06:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by coolnick
Anybody have a stock undertray and fasteners they aren't using?
You might be better off posting in the WTB section. I picked mine up for like 30 bucks shipped. Then go to MitsubishiParts.net to order the plastic fasteners.
Old May 17, 2010 | 06:54 PM

Ahh too sweet. How much are they? I'd love to have one!
cost 150shipped to the door i know its alot but i hate front tags and a ticket for it cost 120 so i look at it as an investment save me more money in the long run haha
Old May 18, 2010 | 04:15 AM
Evolving Member

120?

cost 150shipped to the door i know its alot but i hate front tags and a ticket for it cost 120 so i look at it as an investment save me more money in the long run haha
I thought a ticket for not having a front plate was only $60 bucks? I may have to break down and order a front plate? Or I could register my car in another state since I'm military. My access port should be here tomorrow! Can't wait to upload the stage 1 map.
Old May 18, 2010 | 05:08 PM

Paul,

Did you get your new coilovers installed...if so how do they ride and you got any pics?

Bernardo
Old May 18, 2010 | 06:08 PM

I thought a ticket for not having a front plate was only $60 bucks? I may have to break down and order a front plate? Or I could register my car in another state since I'm military. My access port should be here tomorrow! Can't wait to upload the stage 1 map.
For some reason springboro's ticket prices are costing people more and more so i don't know if different cities charge different amounts for their tickets but my buddies mom just got tagged for no front plate and it was 120bucks so i ordered my front hiding bracket and custom tags can't wait to mess with them when they pull me over for no front tag haha
Old May 18, 2010 | 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by K2b84
Paul,

Did you get your new coilovers installed...if so how do they ride and you got any pics?

Bernardo
Not yet...I've been working on cleaning them up and setting them to my liking. I am waiting for my Whiteline Roll Center kit to get here before I dive into my suspension.

PIC R1 Coil Overs 8k F 10k R
Progress 27mm rear sway
Whiteline end links F & R
Whiteline Roll Center kit
Whiteline rear anti toe kit

The car should handle like it is on rails.

My head gasket is leaking coolant near the thermostat housing. I have to rip the head off some time soon here too. Also, I have an intake manifold sitting on my bench that I need to port and install.
Old May 19, 2010 | 05:08 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry for another post but if you guys would like to check out this as well its a road rally my buddy puts on we had a great turn out last year and are hoping for a better turn out this year is a great time.

www.Jawbreakerroadrally.com

Click this link to see the recap video from last years event.
http://vimeo.com/11702788?hd=1
I'm finishing the Jawbreaker 2010 Teaser video as we speak, should be online this weekend. I hope a lot of people will come this year. Was talking to Trevor last night, and based on feedback from last year's event, this year's is for sure going to be such an amazing weekend.
Old May 19, 2010 | 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by boostincincy
I'm finishing the Jawbreaker 2010 Teaser video as we speak, should be online this weekend. I hope a lot of people will come this year. Was talking to Trevor last night, and based on feedback from last year's event, this year's is for sure going to be such an amazing weekend.
Yeah I want to see the teaser we are gonna do vynil on my car like his sti was last year. And I ordered some go pro cameras this year for my evo so we can have some good footage. You gonna run it this year again? I had tyler weld my exhaust for me a few days ago I didn't know he was driving your car last year. Later, curt

Quick Reply: ***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***