Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2010 | 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we should do like one sunday a month or something. Get a regular meet going. Saw a lot of cool cars tonight, makes me want to start dumping more money into my ride
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 07:49 PM

It was nice meeting everyone would be nice to keep it a regular event and see how the cars change. And thanks again Brad for trying to sort my car out. I will be checking for leaks tomorrow and will let you give her a tune with the id2000 and e85.
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Prshrzd
It was nice meeting everyone would be nice to keep it a regular event and see how the cars change. And thanks again Brad for trying to sort my car out. I will be checking for leaks tomorrow and will let you give her a tune with the id2000 and e85.
I take it you had the silver 8? I was leaving as you were pulling back in. where do you get your e85 from?

I need a good electronic boost solenoid, and suggestions? I want something thats plug and play.
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

The turn out was awesome. I wish I had a chance to say hi to more people before everyone left. Got a chance to get behind the laptop and do some tuning!

Happy to give it a try. It might need a once-over of checking all the sensors and vacuum leaks. Once it can finally idle at the proper AFR we can get the rest of the tune done. I want to get a really good tune on pump before switching to e85. Also when you get those injectors, see if you can get a scaling for them. They arent in the AEM software originally.
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Fractur3
I take it you had the silver 8? I was leaving as you were pulling back in. where do you get your e85 from?

I need a good electronic boost solenoid, and suggestions? I want something thats plug and play.
I am not on e85 yet but closest place to me is in Middletown at the Meijer store. Go to this site and search for the nearest station for you http://e85vehicles.com/e85-stations.html later, Curt
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by blackevolution8
The turn out was awesome. I wish I had a chance to say hi to more people before everyone left. Got a chance to get behind the laptop and do some tuning!

Happy to give it a try. It might need a once-over of checking all the sensors and vacuum leaks. Once it can finally idle at the proper AFR we can get the rest of the tune done. I want to get a really good tune on pump before switching to e85. Also when you get those injectors, see if you can get a scaling for them. They arent in the AEM software originally.
here is the site to the injectors im not sure if they have the scaling posted anywhere http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID20...0Flow%20Graphs let me know if that helps at all.
Old Aug 8, 2010 | 09:22 PM
Evolving Member

here is the site to the injectors im not sure if they have the scaling posted anywhere http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID20...0Flow%20Graphs let me know if that helps at all.
Ill read over it tomorrow. Any information helps. Thanks!
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Does anyone know of a track day/HPDE the first weekend of September at any of our "close" tracks?

I wanna come visit home first week of September and would LOVE to do an event while I'm home.
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 12:09 PM

Nice meeting ya guys, was a nice little impromptu meet
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by boostincincy
Does anyone know of a track day/HPDE the first weekend of September at any of our "close" tracks?

I wanna come visit home first week of September and would LOVE to do an event while I'm home.
No idea but it would be nice to have a meet at a track/event to see how everyones cars perform.
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
HPDE day at Putnam Park

http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=11505

http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/page/page/5236308.htm

I can't make it.....my Deployment party is that weekend.
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Appauldd
HPDE day at Putnam Park

http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmE...event_id=11505

http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/page/page/5236308.htm

I can't make it.....my Deployment party is that weekend.
1010ths Events are usually a great time. You're up against mostly Corvettes, and it makes for a pretty good challenge. I was stock in the novice group there a few times, and had a bunch of fun catching up to the 'Vettes in the twisties and then watching them shoot away on the straights. More power required!
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I just filled the car up with e85. Now to go out and find some power.
Old Aug 9, 2010 | 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fractur3
No idea but it would be nice to have a meet at a track/event to see how everyones cars perform.
i doubt there'd be much of a turnout for an HPDE but who knows. And I'm not proud of how my car performs right now, but, I'm just dying to drive so Azenis and some ****ty coilovers will have to do for this year.

But I'm gonna see if I can make it home for this event. I was hoping to find one the following weekend, but if this is it, then so be it.
Old Aug 10, 2010 | 06:53 AM
Evolving Member

I'm down to go as pit crew.
if i have enough money, which i wont, i may even lap you in the ITR.
I would really like to get this crew out on track, as it is the most fun you will ever have.

Quick Reply: ***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***