Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2011 | 02:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GB ftw!!!!!!
Old Feb 9, 2011 | 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Woke up this morning getting ready to go to class... Someone hit my car in the middle of the night. Messed it up pretty bad. I'll put pics up later. I'm pissed. Now I have to buy another car.
Old Feb 9, 2011 | 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AMSevo8man
Woke up this morning getting ready to go to class... Someone hit my car in the middle of the night. Messed it up pretty bad. I'll put pics up later. I'm pissed. Now I have to buy another car.
Is that your silver car on craigslist?
Old Feb 9, 2011 | 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

Yes sir. Its sold already
Old Feb 9, 2011 | 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Wanna sell the evo brad?! lol
Old Feb 9, 2011 | 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

Wanna sell the evo brad?! lol
Uhmmm, highly unlikely. I have been tossing around the idea of selling my gsx so pick up a scoobie. TiC is turning me to the dark side.

I noticed your post, jumped on craigslist like I do every night and saw the first post being your car. Thats a bummer. Im assuming with those pictures you caught who did it and insurance will help out?? Glad it sold quickly though. If it was a turbo engine I would have jumped on it.
Old Feb 9, 2011 | 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Steven....sorry to hear about your car. Gotta love the idiots out there.

Search around, the price on Evos is coming down. 03s can be had for about 13k now pretty easily.

Brad...Get TIC to make some EVO parts. Bushings, sway links, bars, etc. These are hot commodities and there isn't a reputable american company making them.
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 06:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blackevolution8
Uhmmm, highly unlikely. I have been tossing around the idea of selling my gsx so pick up a scoobie. TiC is turning me to the dark side.

I noticed your post, jumped on craigslist like I do every night and saw the first post being your car. Thats a bummer. Im assuming with those pictures you caught who did it and insurance will help out?? Glad it sold quickly though. If it was a turbo engine I would have jumped on it.
lol its the effect that place has on you. Even just spending time there had me looking up bugeyes to DD lol.
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blackevolution8

NO insurance wont help at all since it was in Ohio. And I only had liability. The license plate number of the person who hit me is imprinted in my front bumper. So hopefully i'll be able to read it and they'll find the person. I know it was a Pontiac. The emblem fell off there car and was under my hood. Here are some pictures.

Can anyone make this out??
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Appauldd
Steven....sorry to hear about your car. Gotta love the idiots out there.

Search around, the price on Evos is coming down. 03s can be had for about 13k now pretty easily.
The evo wont come until I'm out of school. I'm done with cars till then. Looking for a Cherokee, Wrangler (with the 4.0 of course) or a Toyota 4x4 with the 22re preferably a 5 speed.
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

The evo wont come until I'm out of school. I'm done with cars till then. Looking for a Cherokee, Wrangler (with the 4.0 of course) or a Toyota 4x4 with the 22re preferably a 5 speed.
Get a wrangler with upgraded steel frong and rear bumpers. You'll never have to worry about smashing it up again!
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
We were thinking of selling out Jeep. It is a turd, but it runs well. I'll talk to the wife.
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Appauldd
We were thinking of selling out Jeep. It is a turd, but it runs well. I'll talk to the wife.
Sounds good! I'd rather buy something from someone that I know. That way I know how its been treated and I know you take car of your vehicles.
Old Feb 11, 2011 | 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Well here she is. Going to get her tonight. Anyone know of a place to get it painted for a halfway cheep price. The camo wont fly with the girl to well.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/2140173582.html
Old Feb 11, 2011 | 06:28 PM

Pissed off at the evo. I think it started the dreaded gear wine again. Brought it up to tic today. They are not to sure what it is. I'm suppose to bring it back Monday. If this is going to be a major problem I'm going to sell this car. It's on it's second transfer case. Prob only 6 k on transfer case. Car has a brand new clutch. Just got over 1k on it. Im hope it's something from the clutch instal that needs adjustment.

Quick Reply: ***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***