Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2005 | 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks Greg....

I came in with 330 HP 328 Torque with my dynoflash for 91 octane. So shiv was able to get another 25 HP out of it and even truned the boost down. He said it is a much safer tune now with more power. I need to remove the cat which should get me another 20 HP at that point the stock turbo will be maxed.

The white rabbit car did not do as well as everyone had hopped so I am still waiting and researching.

It was so freeken HOT that day. It got to like 118 degress that day. Not particulary good weather to be doing dyno pulls... so all in all I am pretty happy with my results.

BTW - I now have a spare ECU that I am goign to sell. With the Xede I now have a race map as well so I no longer need my second ECU that was goin to have a race gas dynoflash. let me know if you or if you know anyone that might be interested.

take care,
-Doug
Old Jul 18, 2005 | 07:20 PM
Evolved Member

Email me what you want for the ecu, I have started hitting boost cut and may need to get a flash to get aound it. I don't want to, but I may have no choice. The WR sounds like it might be a bust. If I ever upgrade, it will probably be to the TME spec turbo.
Old Jul 18, 2005 | 08:07 PM
Evolving Member

hey guys, if you're coming up to cleveland for the HIN, check out this thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=148329
Later
Old Jul 22, 2005 | 08:36 AM

is there anything lined up for next weekend??? I cannot make it anywhere this weekend but I would love to meet up with some of you guys for next weekend. Just post up or Pm me if any of you can forcast that far ahead, if not then we'll just wait til it gets a little closer.

I was also wanting to know if we could get together and make a little vid or something cool for the summer. Let me know
Old Jul 22, 2005 | 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by evo98
is there anything lined up for next weekend??? I cannot make it anywhere this weekend but I would love to meet up with some of you guys for next weekend. Just post up or Pm me if any of you can forcast that far ahead, if not then we'll just wait til it gets a little closer.

I was also wanting to know if we could get together and make a little vid or something cool for the summer. Let me know
Sat is an install day for me. Clutch on my car, Alky and wide band on another, BC and AFC2 on yet another. Should be a fun day.
Old Jul 24, 2005 | 12:26 AM
Evolved Member

Come one....Come all.....Sat 30 July. There is a HUGE multi-City meet in Columbus this day. People are coming from all around. Should prove to be the meet of the summer. I would love to see all of you there.

Paul
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 04:32 AM

^^^^does anyone want to hook up for this event and cruise over????? maybe meet up a little earlier than the even and get something to eat....just food for thought.lol.
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo98
^^^^does anyone want to hook up for this event and cruise over????? maybe meet up a little earlier than the even and get something to eat....just food for thought.lol.
There is a few of us that are going up from Cincy.

I don't know if my car will be making the trip though. This morning I walk out to discover my car was shot up with a pellet gun. 6 dents to the bare metal, a cracked windshield, cracked side wing support, and a shattered left passenger window.

Paul
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 08:15 AM
Evolving Member

are you serious?! dude thats crap. I hate little B*tches that destroy peoples property. I hope you find out who did it so I can run them over repeatedly.
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 08:20 AM
Evolving Member

that sucks , sounds like someone is jealous of you evo
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

This is the 2nd incident with vandols on my street. I had a license plate stolen a few months back. Today there was 2 vehicles on the street that got shot up. The crazy thing is this is supposed to be a "nicer" area of town.
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 10:22 AM

^^^thats why I park in the garage. Maybe you should consider moving!lol!J/P
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Appauldd
There is a few of us that are going up from Cincy.

I don't know if my car will be making the trip though. This morning I walk out to discover my car was shot up with a pellet gun. 6 dents to the bare metal, a cracked windshield, cracked side wing support, and a shattered left passenger window.

Paul
Would it be cool if we met up, since I'm on the way. I could meet you guys on I-70, at a rest stop or gas station. It would be myself, my boy with a 240 and possibly a TT 300Z and maybe a vette-doubtful, and of course any other evo's i can find in the area, there are a couple, just let me know!
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

WTF!?!?!?!?!!??!?

God damn paul. It's time to go army on some mother****ers!

Think anybody followed us from the cruise?
Old Jul 25, 2005 | 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilverEvo8owner
WTF!?!?!?!?!!??!?

God damn paul. It's time to go army on some mother****ers!

Think anybody followed us from the cruise?
I don't think so. There was a car up the street that was shot up too. But I would surely love to catch the bastard that did it. I got the estimate today......

$1885.00 in repairs and replacements.

6 BBs....that $300.00 a piece.

My insurance will cover it....except for the 500 ded.

Quick Reply: ***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***