Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2006 | 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paul, when you get back we'll get you to the track. I'm at Mid Ohio right now as a matter of fact.
Old Aug 13, 2006 | 12:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
My boy will be here on the 17th of Aug. Cesearian (sp), so I know this day for a fact.

Greg, you and I will be a force to be roconned with when I come back. I need you to assist me in tuning up my car though. In return we can flash out your ECU so you can raise that REV limiter and remove the boost cut. Hmm, I guess I should get some cams and suspension to level our playing field. I want to be able to keep up with you on the track. Yeah Team NK EVO!! My home will be in NK when I get home.

Live from the land of sand. This is Paul signing out!!
Old Aug 14, 2006 | 02:51 PM

Hey guys, I have never introduced myself for the SW Ohio roll call. I have an 03' Apexi silver Evo VIII and I live in the Franklin/Springboro area. Name is Brian.
Old Aug 14, 2006 | 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcom Brian!!

I sure wish I were home. Our community is groing like crazy.

Paul
Old Aug 14, 2006 | 10:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi I'm going to the NASA TT Nationals sept 14-17 and would be avalible to work on suspensions either on the way to/from mid Ohio or @ Buschur Racing the week before.... any interest?
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Tempting, but Jon K said my setup was pretty good on saturday at Mid Ohio so I think I'll leave it alone for now. I'm sure there are some other guys though?? I'd love to pick your brain a bit while you're here; I'll be working the Nationals just not sure what days. If you have some time of course.
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

What a weekend!

Man, my head is till spinning!

Friday - Mid Ohio. Took 7 tenths off my best time, then switched from the a032's to 255 RA-1's. I worked in grid, Nicole worked in Registration.

Saturday - More perfect weather, dropped the car in the high 1:43's in the first session - that's two seconds faster than in July. Jon K drove my car in the second session to get his 5th event qualifier and evaluate my suspension setup. He was very complimentary, and was impressed with the power level of such a stock car. He even helped me bleed the brakes - what a guy! Martin gave me a couple ecuflash tweaks, and we had a long tuning conversation, very interesting stuff. Seems I am on the right track after all. Nicole worked in Timing and Scoring, now I don't need to work at Putnam in October if I don't want to.

Saturday night - NORWALK!!!! Partied at the Amerihost until 4:30 AM.

Sunday - Woke up drunk, then got sick and missed the whole shootout. When everyone got back from the track we all hung out some more until I had to quit at 1 AM. There is NOTHING like the shootout. Period. Best time EVER!

Monday - drove out to Buschurs on the way home to get some rear pads (killed mine at Mid Ohio on saturday), chatted with Dave and Brandon (evolgrl) for a while after I swapped pads, then headed home. Drove through 40 miles of rain on RA-1's with NO treadblocks. Good times.

Monday night - Friends Eclipse gets towed to my house from 100 miles north of Nashville with a borked tranny. 4 AM the tranny hits the floor, and it's pretty screwed. He's picking up another one this afternoon so he can get back on the road to HOUSTON!!

How was everyone else's weekend???
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 10:03 AM

06 IX price

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I am still able to give my Mitsubishi employee discount. If anyone is interested feel free to send me an e-mail and I will send you what you need before you go to the dealership. On average the price is 3-4000 under deal cost. I can provide an EVO price list to anyone interested.
jeffrey.cermak@na.mitsubishi-motors.com
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

you could do that or just by my 06 ix mr! for cheaper!
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CarFanatic
you could do that or just by my 06 ix mr! for cheaper!
My offer still stands...
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 11:26 AM

IX MR is $32,500 with the employee VIP Discount. and $25,815 for the base RS everything else as you know would fall betweeen those two prices.
I don't care about selling cars, just putting it out there if someone wants to use it. It's better than no discount. It doesn't cost me anything to give it away.
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 05:16 PM
Evolved Member

Paul, good to see you are doing well. I mean, doing well for those hot *** days. Sheesh!

The boy is due in 2 days? Holy crap! That's good news man.

Brendan, I think that's a sweet offer Greg has put on the table. I say jump all over it
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Sounds like Greg had a busy weekend , I helped my son's football team practice 6 and 7 years old boys dont listen very well but was fun to watch them .
Old Aug 15, 2006 | 06:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo loco
Sounds like Greg had a busy weekend , I helped my son's football team practice 6 and 7 years old boys dont listen very well but was fun to watch them .
I've seen kids that age in action...it's like a swarm running around and once in a while the ball squirts out and the swarm chases the football! must have been good time!
Old Aug 17, 2006 | 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

How's the over-heating Xede doing? All better now I hope?

Quick Reply: ***Official SW Ohio Chat Thread***