Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Birds eye view!!! FUNNY!

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2005, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Birds eye view!!! FUNNY!

So i was driving today after I left the bank. It was nice outside(70's) so i had all my windows open and my sunroof open. I was in Germantown and was going about 40 mph as i felt this wierd feeling on my head like something had brushed past. Didnt see anything in the rearview so I didnt think about it anymore.

I got to work and my co worker asked me if I had painted this weekend. I hadn't so I said.. UM NO WHY?? he said.. cause you have paint in your hair Um .. then I thought of the stupid thing i felt on my head..

YEP YOUR RIGHT!!! I got crapped on the head through my sunroof on the move! Totally hilarious and sick at the same time.. I had to share my hilarity to all of you out there.

Anyone have any funny stories similar or close while driving..??
Old May 31, 2005, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

hahahaaahahahahaa
Old May 31, 2005, 12:49 PM

I had that happen to me one time when I was riding my bike in the woods. Never in the car. Pretty funny.
Old May 31, 2005, 12:50 PM

I hit a cat (by accident) a couple years back and saw it fly up in the air in my rear view so I pulled over to check it out.
Well, I walk back to where I thought the collision occured and I found nothing. I figured that it ran off and died somewhere else.
I go back to my car and checking things over and saw blood on the pass. front bumper and some fuzz. I continue my search and look under the suspension and find more fuzz and blood. I grab a towel that I keep on hand in my trunk and walk back to clean off my bumper and suspension and as I crawl under my suspension the f----- cat jumps out from the suspension and scares the f------ **** out of me.
Old May 31, 2005, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by patsevo8
I hit a cat (by accident) a couple years back and saw it fly up in the air in my rear view so I pulled over to check it out.
Well, I walk back to where I thought the collision occured and I found nothing. I figured that it ran off and died somewhere else.
I go back to my car and checking things over and saw blood on the pass. front bumper and some fuzz. I continue my search and look under the suspension and find more fuzz and blood. I grab a towel that I keep on hand in my trunk and walk back to clean off my bumper and suspension and as I crawl under my suspension the f----- cat jumps out from the suspension and scares the f------ **** out of me.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 31, 2005, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

I had a 94 celica GT (4 round headlights) with a full body kit and a APR alum wing(before fast and furious).. i was cruisin super fast in the country around Metro Car Auction and this bird comes wailin in front of me and hits my front bumper.. skips off my windshield and gets stuck inbetween my two metal fins on the wing.. I couldn't believe it just got so perfect of a hit...
Old May 31, 2005, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

Well nothing in the car like that has happened to me but I have been crapped on once at work. I had this strange uneasy feeling all the sudden (spidey-sense) so I took a sharp turn to the left with alittle jog. All the sudden I feel a warm feeling on my hand and some dumb segul pooped on my hand. I ran to the water like a little girl and washed it off, after I buried it in the sand ofcourse
But you know there are some benefits to working on a world famous beach aswell
Old May 31, 2005, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

lol.. im sure there are plenty of stories out there..

Keep em coming
Old May 31, 2005, 07:44 PM
Evolved Member

i was driving down the road windows open arm of the door. Bird pooped on my arm.
Old May 31, 2005, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

i was driving behind my friend in his solara, he dodged this possem with his front tires ( it was alive and running across the street ), but nail it with the rears, all i saw was the front of the animal shoot out its rear...
Old May 31, 2005, 10:13 PM

When I was little I was playing outside with my little sister. It starts drizzling. My sister puts her hands out, just like anyone would when it starts raining. Then a bird takes a big dump in her hand. She comes to me crying with a big lump of bird **** in her hand.
Old Jun 1, 2005, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

Umm,..similar story... few summers ago i was cruisin on a nice sunny day, and I was the stop light...

Im chillin, bumpin' my head to Usher with my arm out the window gettin' some sun...and all the sudden I felt something tap my finger,....and I noticed some diarhea doo doo on my fingers... I look up, and all I saw was the clear blue sky...

...it was a hit and run...
Old Jun 2, 2005, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Man there are lots of poop stories out there!

This one time I was coming back from Wis Dells on Hwy 11 when I lived in Burlington, as I crested a hill there was a fleet of raccoons crossing the road. I was going full boar over the hill and nothing i could do but mull them fockers over! I think I swiped like 3 or 4 for sure. Was like a massacre out there! Felt bad but.. whatever lol..

Another time in my older tricked out Probe(back in 97) I took my lil sisters freind home in the country as a favor to my mom. More or less she made me take him back! On the way back I was flying on the road (at night) and this HUGE buck was standing right in the middle of my lane. I tried to swerve but the deer ran in that direction following my headlights! I hit that deer 2 times. ONce in the front bumper and then spun sideways and clipped it right behind my door. I flew in the ditch ripping off my exhaust and a bunch of other crap. Man i was mad at my mom after that one!
Old Jun 2, 2005, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

I was driving to work when I worked at Camp David and saw a deer about 200yds off in the distance to the left. Seeing the deer I slowed down just in case and went back to driving. Then I noticed out of the corner of my eye, it was running right at me. I tried to speed up but it was too late. WAM! Right into my driver's side door! That's right, it ran right into me at full speed while I was trying to run from it! The insurance company didn't believe me at first but the fur left behind never lies!
Old Jun 2, 2005, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

hahah
a bird pooped on my head standing in line for raging bull at 6 flags

I once had a bird fly thru my passenger side window and out the drivers side sitting a a traffic light.

I almost sh*t my pants on that one it was quite scary

Quick Reply: Birds eye view!!! FUNNY!