Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Props to the Tuning Guru JustDSM

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2005, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Props to the Tuning Guru JustDSM

Hey guys I just want to say thanks to Justin up in Wyoming, yes the infamous JustDSM, for helping tune my new setup last night. As you all know I was trying to put together a Dynoflash trip because I didn't trust anyone to touch my car out here (ie MAC etc). So last night I drove up to Justin's house in Cheyenne and we spent about 7 hours tuning and installing the new beta setup I am testing. To make a long story short after a few hiccups and an oil problem (I will leave it at that LOL) my car is running VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is my car smoother than it was on the stock turbo and mail in flash this thing pulls like a god damn freight train. Justin is one of the nicest guys I have ever met in the car community and is willing to do anything he can to make sure you are happy. Because of all this I will definitely be reccomending him to anyone that needs to be tuned locally. Yes it is a drive to get up there, but well worth it and there are some hella fun roads up there I can not wait to get these thing to the track and run 30 lbs, I don't even know what that would be like Either way THANK YOU Justin and I will definitely be coming to see you again for some tweaking on the race gas. Once again you ROCK and you should be a little cocky because you are a great tuner. Peace. Allen
Old Jul 16, 2005, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
u go cowboy
Old Jul 16, 2005, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

Allen,

It was a pleasure to have you up last night, especially with all the loops we had to go through to get everything together to make it happen. You drove a long way to come up and have me work the keyboard. I am the one who should be thankful you let me try out my little science project of a engine management setup.

Without a doubt your car ran very well. I can't say how happy I am with what we achieved in such a short time. Granted most of the time spent was preping the car for the new engine management setup. I think we got it dialed in pretty quickly even considering I had a base map for your setup. I'd say getting the AFR dialed in in two pulls is pretty good ehh?

I know the oil fiasco really put a dampner on the fun factor, but I am really happy to hear your pleased. Like I said a million times last night, your happiness with the setup is my #1 priority.

In the mean time, ENJOY THAT ****!!
Old Jul 16, 2005, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Reading threads like these bring a tear to me eye Glad to know that there are still some people out there who go out of their way to make things right and make their customers/friends/fellow enthusiasts happy. Nice job getting a great tune done by a great guy
Old Jul 16, 2005, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

care to share your secret sauce in ems selection?
Old Jul 16, 2005, 08:23 PM
Evolved Member

I've been asked by the developer to keep it hush until a production version is available. Sorry.

Thanks for the kind words Z Lancer Man!
Old Jul 17, 2005, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pics are in the Engine Turbo forum if anyone wants to take a look.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hreadid=148990