Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Venting about dumb People!!!!(feel free to vent)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2005, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i had a cowboy in a Z66 Avalanche try to race me....lol....then some mexicans in a 1500 Chevy....then my friend has a civc w/ K20 swap claming he beats Cobras on the highway w/o 3rd gear....and he says his car will beat mine w/o 3rd gear....i just agree to disagree. i hate telling people what i have in my car....i dont like bragging about it at all.....but my other friend has a turbo civc (witch i beat) and the one w/ the K20 sit around and argue about whos is faster etc. its seems pretty childish when were sitting around the pool drinkin beers, im talking to some chicks then they go off about the civcs(witch look like pieces of $hit) i feel real imature when they start goin like this (like i dont think this chick cares about ur ****ty *** ride and ur making us all look like fu(king tools).....so like i said i hate bragging about my car.

i feel much better now. thanks to the midwest.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

i hear you about that, no way my fart cannons louder, plus talking to girls and people saying stupid stuff, i was in the bar a couple weeks ago having a great time, talking to some girls, and then all of a sudden these guys walk up to me and say "Dude your the guy with the Black EVO" i hate really bragging or even talking about what i have, and i'm like yeah so, dude you should race my dads/moms car its such and such, or i'll race you with my buick regal. honestly i love my car, but dont flaunt it at all, its sits in my garage where it should be, and i drive 50 miles round trip for work 5 days a week, and my work car is a 94 Geo Metro, i love it, its also known as the "Bar Car" i always get picked to rive to the bars, its great getting up next to those people with those civics with fart cannons, and revving the 1.0L at them the sad part is they actually burnout and race you its sad
Old Sep 14, 2005, 11:18 AM

i've had cases where ive had like ricers try me with their g/f's and then you see the girl like happy cuz her b/f probably told her his car is fast (bull****). Then when you blow past them and pull ten trains on him, when you get next to them their girlfriend is like laughing there asses off. I love that feeling, I love racing and beating people that are with their girlfriends. Really stupid people out there now days.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

It's ironic that you would be in a forum about dumb people when you are bragging about doing somethng dumb. You are just like many of the SRT4 drivers in my area. You drive like you have something to prove. What are you proving by beating a "ricer"? Wow you have a faster car. My car is fast, i know it, thats all that matters. i don't need to prove it to anyone including some 16 year old whose parents bought him a fast car (most srt4 owners in my area).

The SRT4 is a fast car and has impressive numbers i'm not denying that. But i also don't need to be reminded of it every time i drive my car. Yes i can beat your car, from a roll or from a dig, in a straight line or in the curves. Theres no need to emphasize it by racing every single srt4 owner i see. Especially not on the street.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by AWDrift07
It's ironic that you would be in a forum about dumb people when you are bragging about doing somethng dumb. You are just like many of the SRT4 drivers in my area. You drive like you have something to prove. What are you proving by beating a "ricer"? Wow you have a faster car. My car is fast, i know it, thats all that matters. i don't need to prove it to anyone including some 16 year old whose parents bought him a fast car (most srt4 owners in my area).

The SRT4 is a fast car and has impressive numbers i'm not denying that. But i also don't need to be reminded of it every time i drive my car. Yes i can beat your car, from a roll or from a dig, in a straight line or in the curves. Theres no need to emphasize it by racing every single srt4 owner i see. Especially not on the street.
well you can beat my car from a roll, from a dig, in straight lines, or in a curve, how do you know this? You don't know what I have done to my car. Either way if you race in curves then your the idiot not me. Either way your gonna tell me you've never raced before, bro please. There are immature owners in every car, as well as evos too. I might also be in a forum of dumb people but so are you, so that makes you as dumb as me.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by AWDrift07

Wow. thats the biggest blanket statement I have read on these forums. You act like you know what all cars have done to them? With deep enough pockets you can do whatever you want to a vehicle - thats ridiculous to say you would beat ALL srts (or any other car for that matter).

There are stupid people in all makes of cars - dont be so narrow minded to think its only in one category - that only shows your complete ignorance of the world around you.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by evogirl420
Wow. thats the biggest blanket statement I have read on these forums. You act like you know what all cars have done to them? With deep enough pockets you can do whatever you want to a vehicle - thats ridiculous to say you would beat ALL srts (or any other car for that matter).

There are stupid people in all makes of cars - dont be so narrow minded to think its only in one category - that only shows your complete ignorance of the world around you.
even better said
Old Sep 16, 2005, 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FlameRed05SRT
well you can beat my car from a roll, from a dig, in straight lines, or in a curve, how do you know this? You don't know what I have done to my car. Either way if you race in curves then your the idiot not me. Either way your gonna tell me you've never raced before, bro please. There are immature owners in every car, as well as evos too. I might also be in a forum of dumb people but so are you, so that makes you as dumb as me.
I meant on a track smart guy. I assumed this was obvious but.. There are curves and turns and straights on a track! I never said i didnt race. I dont race on the street. You're right how would i know if i could beat an SRT4. I've never seen one at the track. I only see them on the street trying to race me and endangering my and other people's lives. All i'm saying is stop trying to prove something i know your car is fast. Be safe.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 04:27 PM

I hate when people try to put parts on their car, but have absolutely no idea what they are doing or what the part is actually for, and then come on a forum and complain because their car is messed up.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evogirl420

I never said i could beat all cars. I have put a lot of thought and hard work into my car so i'm sure i can beat a stock SRt4. Which happens to be all that is around my area. I've seen what these kids are running. It was a general statement to all the kids in my town who think they can race and beat anything they see.

I wrote that post after i saw an SRT4 drive next to me for about 20 minutes gunning his engine trying to get me to race him. Then when i wouldn't race him he lined up with a GTO 6.0 at a light. Pointless because number 1 the GTO wasnt even trying to race. Number 2 because as soon as the SRT4 launched, he torque steered on to the curb and was about 20 yards away form hitting 2 pedestrians. If those people had left their house or where ever they were 30 seconds earlier, they could have been killed. Number 3 im pretty sure a GTO 6.0 could beat a stock SRT4.

All i'm saying is exercise some good judgement. As good as i'm sure it feels to beat a "ricer" on the street in front of his gf, it feels a million times better to beat a respectable driver at a track in front of a few hundred people. Try it some time.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 04:39 PM
Evolved Member

Allow me to restate my previous post: I hate irresponsible drivers

I also hate it when people post tech questions in the General Forum.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:44 PM
Evolving Member

he lined up against a GOAT? lol wow. u'r rite about not bothering with ricers, 99% of the time i just ignore them. in fact i ignore them the most when they're persistent, because that means they'll do something REALLY really stupid. their gf's still stare though lol
actually when i see a fast car rolling along, i like to give thumbs up if the person looks over. like today i saw some 70's muscle roll out of a driveway (not sure of the make), had huuuuge tires on it, so i caught up to him and gave props.
beating someone on the track or autox is the best feeling. i had better times in my stock 10yr old teg than ppl with porsches and wrx's and 350Z's, and i was a n00b at the time, like they were.
i just love to get a chuckle watching some ricer go thru the effort of catching up to me or blowing by me waving thru traffic where r they going in such a hurry? prolly fast and furious movie marathon at their buddy's house.
oh yea and JDM Honda Type R Badges r teh r0x0rz!!1

Last edited by JoizeeX; Sep 16, 2005 at 10:48 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTSMWET
LOL, tell him about 20 G's. yeah those people really hate to be ignored they are starving for attention race my car, i have a fart cannon, and an automatic a NOS Sticker
First off...Don't knock the NOS STICKER. That little piece of adhesive paper adds like twenty horse, easy! Especially on a Civic, or an Acura RSX Type S. It has to be the Type S, though. Otherwise, it's a complete waste of money.

Speaking of the Type S, I had one taunting me last night. I was out cruising with my girl when this guy was trying to impress his girlfriend. I didn't take the bait, as I don't condone street racing. Anyways, we stop at a light and I see an older Tiburon pull next to him and start talking. The light goes green and now I have this RSX riding next to me and the Tiburon behind him. He won't pull ahead of me, he just keeps driving along side of me and is reving his engine. How sweet the sound of NOS! I think he had an Audiobahn sticker too, so this guy is all about business. Anyways, we catch another light. This time, a merge into a single lane is about 600 feet ahead. I look over at my girl, who is about as red in the face as I am from laughing at this idiot. She gives me the approving smile...Ah yes, game! I never bother with these idiots, but I knew I could take him with minimal effort. That wasn't the point. I didn't want to have to drive behind this guy, not knowing if he would hit the hooks or do something as immature as his previous behavior. Anways, I didn't want to have to embarass him in front of his girl and his buddy behind him, but I had enough of this. The light goes green and I calmly get rolling. That's when the sweet NOS kicks in. The kid guns the car, with tires spinning. Damn. That's cool. I had to pull myself together. Needless to say, I blew his doors off without effort. I was actually at about half throttle and never got above the posted 55 MPH speed limit. It was my intention to make the merge, not to race. It was rather pathetic, especially since he had a good jump on me. It was good for a laugh, though.

The moral of the story is, well...NOS decals rock. But seriously, there will always be idiots out there who have no respect. You have to give respect to get it. I nod at modded DSMs, who will rev back at me. They're all spanks and if they're reving on you, then you have nothing more to prove. They know your car is fast, and that's why they taunt you. You have already won.

Last edited by SilverStreak; Sep 17, 2005 at 07:44 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 05:25 AM
Evolving Member

Does any one know a NOS Sticker Vendor on here?? maybve we could get a group buy
Old Sep 19, 2005, 05:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Reducer
I hate when people try to put parts on their car, but have absolutely no idea what they are doing or what the part is actually for, and then come on a forum and complain because their car is messed up.
i hear you about that one, usually if your doing it yourself, and never did it before A: do some research, not just spending 5 minutes on looking for how to's and your good, or B: Find someone that knows how to do it on the side and maybe even just watch them and learn first hand that way you can get your money back by charging someone else who doesent know how to do it, and do it on their car
(if you feel comfortable that is)

Quick Reply: Venting about dumb People!!!!(feel free to vent)