Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Venting about dumb People!!!!(feel free to vent)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2005, 05:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GTSMWET
Does any one know a NOS Sticker Vendor on here?? maybve we could get a group buy
hahaha, that wouldnt be a bad idea, 20HP for one sticker? **** I will put 20 of them. That would be an additional 400 horsepower lol. Group buy anybody?
Old Sep 19, 2005, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

Forgot to mention i had a guy i have never seen b4 in town in a 2002 black eclipse w/ a kit and a fart cannon, now i just got my clutch installed and flywheel put in, i am babying my car, he ends up swerving in and out of a traffic to catch me i am watching him in my rear view, and then cuts off like 5 or six cars in the process, and then the light turns red and he's with his g/f and gets behind me, then i hear him revving the engine, he had an intake it sounded like to. anyways the light turns i take off normal, and then i hear his tires chirp or something like that, and he comes flying up behind me getting into the right lane and cutting off yet another car and goes past me, and i just let him go, and turned off, gotta love it COOL GUY!
Old Sep 19, 2005, 10:17 AM

Forgot to mention i had a guy i have never seen b4 in town in a 2002 black eclipse w/ a kit and a fart cannon, now i just got my clutch installed and flywheel put in, i am babying my car, he ends up swerving in and out of a traffic to catch me i am watching him in my rear view, and then cuts off like 5 or six cars in the process, and then the light turns red and he's with his g/f and gets behind me, then i hear him revving the engine, he had an intake it sounded like to. anyways the light turns i take off normal, and then i hear his tires chirp or something like that, and he comes flying up behind me getting into the right lane and cutting off yet another car and goes past me, and i just let him go, and turned off, gotta love it COOL GUY!
yeah theres idiots like that, I mean some times it gets to the point where people like that you just freaking downshift give it like a second gear pull and and thats it, you know and then they sorta back off, I dont really race till fourth with those type of people, most of them I let go but some just get on your nerves, it just takes a little first or second gear pull and thats it to calm them down.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 08:44 PM
Evolving Member

The Indians just beat the White Sox!! The Indians must be using NOS
Old Sep 19, 2005, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

^
Old Sep 20, 2005, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Bogie
The Indians just beat the White Sox!! The Indians must be using NOS
Old Sep 20, 2005, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

come to find out he has a different supercharger/pulley, full exhaust, and the a flashed ECU, there were also some other things done, but don't really remember.
Acutally, it's dirt cheap to run this setup on a Cobra. One of my neighbors did it...he said 1st thing he did was exhaust and pulley...increased HP by a lot, forgot exactly how much but I was really surprised... He told me he as running 11s just with those two mods...

we do race with money, but its just not fair when you have a Cobra and you pay near to nothing for a pulley and exhaust to run 11s.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor

next time tape the damn outing... oh and i dont condone street racing... ack.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 11:08 AM
Evolving Member

i know them cobra's are damn quick, the new ones, my buddy has a non-supercharged one 1996 i think, not sure, and i can beat it, at the track of course
Old Sep 22, 2005, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

this is a pretty cool might have to go:
http://www.fvscc.com/
Old Sep 22, 2005, 10:21 AM
Evolving Member

i can honestly say that there are some pretty cool EVo owners, but there is one in my town that doesn't wave to me or even talk to anyone, he thinks he's a GOD of some kind, my friends and my-self included went to talk to him he was short with words and said he had to leave and got in his car, and took off, on the other hand i got to be pretty good friends with a guy in an MR and another guy in a red one arounfd town
Old Sep 22, 2005, 11:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
[sarcasm on]

I hate it when Evo owners try to race me when I'm in my Porsche. Don't they know they couldn't afford this car? Sure, the Evo might be a great car if you're in a lower tax bracket but I'm not. And who really wants to drive a Mistubishi. They always rev on me when I'm with my wife. Can't these kids find something better to do? Geez.

[sarcasm off]
Old Oct 6, 2005, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AWDrift07
It's ironic that you would be in a forum about dumb people when you are bragging about doing somethng dumb. You are just like many of the SRT4 drivers in my area. You drive like you have something to prove. What are you proving by beating a "ricer"? Wow you have a faster car. My car is fast, i know it, thats all that matters. i don't need to prove it to anyone including some 16 year old whose parents bought him a fast car (most srt4 owners in my area).

The SRT4 is a fast car and has impressive numbers i'm not denying that. But i also don't need to be reminded of it every time i drive my car. Yes i can beat your car, from a roll or from a dig, in a straight line or in the curves. Theres no need to emphasize it by racing every single srt4 owner i see. Especially not on the street.
i got yur back i agree with u i usually dont race on the street either even though i get offers all the time.