Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Venting about dumb People!!!!(feel free to vent)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2005, 05:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Venting about dumb People!!!!(feel free to vent)

So there is this guy in my home town, he has a SOHC NON-VTEC civic that he bought with a turbo pushing 5p.s.i. none the less has about 500lbs of stereo equipment in there, and thinks he is the fastest thing in the world. every time he sees me gets up next to me revs up and attmpts to pull away fast, now i usually laugh at these kind of things and did this time, as i do every time he comes up next to me. anyways i hear to the grapevine he is going around telling people in town that he beat me and we bet $100 on a race and i lost. so i hear about it and start to get really pissed about it I HATE DUMB PEOPLE! so now next time i see the kid i confront him and ask him about it, and he said UH-UH I NEVER SAID THAT, so not htinking i open my big mouth and say lets find some open road. needless to say it was about 12 car length win for the EVO, and i made sure there were people there to witness it. he even said damn dude, you beeat me by like 12 car lenghts, so i was like there settled this idiot, i hear in the bar a couple weeks after that soem people came up to me and said you lost to that civic, right there i got pissed, but then now i tell people if you had half a brain and knew what you were talking about, you know that the EVO would beat that civic, i am not in any way saying a civic can't beat an EVO its just this one in my town here who thinks his car could beat a McClaren. so now i also hear that he is telling people he won but only lost by like half a car length, i just wanted to vent about how dumb some people are, feel free to do the same of any dumb people or stories anyone has.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 05:52 AM

I hate people who don't use paragraphs.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 05:54 AM
Evolving Member

forgot to mention this guy also turned u phis boost topush 15psi, as soon as he did that he threw a rod thru the block and out his c/f hood. and i ran into him in the bar last weekend and he told me he is spending $5000 to get his engine re-built, my jaw hit the floor. all i said to the guy was so your rebuilding your non-vtec SOHC? he said hell yeah i am. i had to walk away before i got dumber tlaking to this guy. why would even consider rebuilding that, buy a different engine off ebay for like 800, and totally just build it up. i mean if he says he has 5000 to spend that is. for 5000 that civic could be damn quick, w/out the engine he is putting in there
Old Sep 13, 2005, 05:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Unit91
I hate people who don't use paragraphs.
my bad
Old Sep 13, 2005, 06:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When is the next boobie outing?

My number has changed since last time, PM'ed you my new one.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

Everytime i see this red cobra (03-04) in my town he revs his motor, if im going past him, behind him, whatever. It sounds nice but my god, i know you have a nice car. SOmeday we will race, I would probably get whooped right now so I'm not going to be that "stupid person" thinking i have the fastest thing on wheels and race him. So far ive got utec, mbc, intake, tbe. what else would i need to at least hang with this guy considering he has at least no cats and flowmasters?
Old Sep 14, 2005, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by HiRevnVIII
Everytime i see this red cobra (03-04) in my town he revs his motor, if im going past him, behind him, whatever. It sounds nice but my god, i know you have a nice car. SOmeday we will race, I would probably get whooped right now so I'm not going to be that "stupid person" thinking i have the fastest thing on wheels and race him. So far ive got utec, mbc, intake, tbe. what else would i need to at least hang with this guy considering he has at least no cats and flowmasters?
do you know if he has any supercharger work done to it? i'll admit i raced one last year completely stock, the guy asked me to race, and i told him flat out you will win, he said its just for fun, so i said ok just for fun, he was pretty cocky, and gave me like a 5 car length head start, he ended up beating me by 3 , anways, come to find out he has a different supercharger/pulley, full exhaust, and the a flashed ECU, there were also some other things done, but don't really remember. anyways they are fast thats for sure. does any one know what they run stock in 1/4? i was at the track and he was pushing mid-11's
Old Sep 14, 2005, 05:51 AM

Well I drive not an EVO, but I drive an SRT-4. Now theres this guy in a stock, and I know its stock because I saw the engine, but a bone stock maxima not a new one probably like a 96 or something. Well he says he wants to run me with that car and bet money on me of a roll. I mean hes a idiot so if he loses he won't pay up, so I just ignore him for now, and he hates that, he revs it at me, peels out next to me, crazy ****er thats all im telling you. Either way I just ignore him, I won't waste my time with that. Another one is a guy comes up to me and asked me how much was my turbo kit? LOL, I told him I don't know ask Dodge how much it was to put a turbo in it because I didn't do it.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 06:01 AM
Evolving Member

LOL, tell him about 20 G's. yeah those people really hate to be ignored they are starving for attention race my car, i have a fart cannon, and an automatic a NOS Sticker
Old Sep 14, 2005, 06:26 AM
Evolving Member

lol these stories crack me up. i'm guessing the ppl really don't know the specs and times that evo/srt4/whatever will pull stock and what they can do when modded. i mean maxima vs srt4??? 96 one was i think only tiny bit faster than my teg for crying outloud. and who the heck rebuilds a SOHC on a civic, buy a friggin LS engine for like <$600 and slap on a vtec head. he was a fool enough to turn up the boost in hopes of keeping up with u, so he obviously doesn't know jack.
and yea, ppl try to run from me in like the slowest of the slow. imagine a 90's VW golf or jetta or something with 4 kids in it and loud exhaust pipe and rims trying to gun it in front of me. he blew puffs of black smoke on every shift lol. needless to say i just calmly accelerated right past him while he was torturing that poor car. but suprisingly most riced out cars that i pass don't even make a move or a hint that they wanna try to run. at least they know better. but i still get a lot of revving around town from every fartcan equipped honda.
anyone who lies about beaing another car is a pathetic loser though. is he hoping that 14 yr old girls will flock to him at the site of his "monster car"?
Old Sep 14, 2005, 07:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JoizeeX
is he hoping that 14 yr old girls will flock to him at the site of his "monster car"?
LOL thats great, i have to admit as i am cruising down the highway i do get some poeple that wave and say nice car, or actually slow down cuz they don't even want to hint that they want to even try to race. some poeple are are very smart, unless they know the specs of the EVO/STi/SRT-4 whatever, and they know they can either A-Keep up, or B-Beat them. just to make EVO owners, or any one else feel good about the EVO here ya go:
http://videos.streetfire.net/iPlayer...2-866E0DB5B23F
check that out!!! One of the coolest vids i've seen in awhile
Old Sep 14, 2005, 08:03 AM

yeah a lot of idiots out there think just because they got like a v6 maxima or something they have more top end power than a four banger. Look like two days ago I had a Lincoln LS v8 try me on the highway, those cars are pretty good on the highway in their category, but not against an SRT-4 or an EVO. I just ignored him, because it was gonna be a waste of time. Those are poeple that think just because they got a V-8 they think that they have more top end potential than a four banger. I wouldnt wanna see them ride in that EVO in the video, the black one with 600+WHP. By the way that vid is cool, might not be the fastest EVO, but its the one that impresses me the most for some reason, maybe because it looks so stock appearance wise.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

I really like how he kept it all stock looking, i think thats what appeals to me the most, oh no doubt not the fastest evo out there, but really nicely done! i hear you about the big V-8 boys, i really like getting next to the big hicks in my town that have loud exhaust and they atart revving the **** out if it, "Let's go Muddin'" or wait here we go "Git-R-Dun" take that ricer off road they say, and i say when and where, i'll follow ya! try and keep up with me pal!
Old Sep 14, 2005, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

have u ever had H2 line up at the light with u? i have! and then the guy floored the F outta that stupid useless thing. or a stuck up acting blonde in a jetta or passat with alrezzas trying to pull in traffic, letting me hear her turbo spool. how about some guy with his gf in what looked like his mom's sedan, trying to pull on u, all while his gf is staring at u? happened a couple of times to me. i think next time i'm just gonna wave their gf's over to come ride in my car. although i don't like to think of my car as ***** extension, that's not why i bought it. that's what the vette, porsche, ferrari and SUV is for (not everyone in those cars, of course, buys it for that purpose). i usually have a lot of jailbaits and just teens in general who notice my car lol.
Old Sep 14, 2005, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

wait has anyone got the shoping cart looking car?? i have "Take Wal-Mart's cart back" or "Wings are for Airplanes" people the wing actually does serve a purpose! i like the kids in moms mini van at stop light to, EVO vs. Ford WIndstar, with 5 of his buddies in there, who r all 15 and the driver just got his license, oh i love it, keep these stories coming

Quick Reply: Venting about dumb People!!!!(feel free to vent)