Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Attn: CO!!! Quality Mitsu

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2005, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Attn: CO!!! Quality Mitsu

I just drove up to Quality Mitsu off of Broadway and received excellant service. MY power steering pump is going out and I made an appt yesterday w/ them. They had my car for about 30 mins and told me it is the PS pump. I set up a new appt next week for when the part comes in and asked if it was covered under warranty. They replied yes not a problem. No hassle around like those as$holes at Phil Long. I highly recommend going to Quailty Mitsu.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

That's the only place I always take my car to service if it needed it. I don't live in Boulder. I live close to and bought my car from Skyline Mitsu on 104th and I will never take my car there for service because they already told me they will void all of my warranty even if I just have a catback exhaust. Qaulity Mitsu all the way!
Old Sep 15, 2005, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Dude I'm sorry to hear it's going out. Seems like everything on your car is breaking. Good luck!
Old Sep 15, 2005, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JustDSM
Dude I'm sorry to hear it's going out. Seems like everything on your car is breaking. Good luck!
No $hit huh? Oh well, Quality is taken care of me.
Old Sep 15, 2005, 07:16 PM

yay for quality mitsu!
Old Sep 16, 2005, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Quality is cool. they wouldnt warranty my PS door handle because my PS was wrecked. but boy will they love when I need a new tranny!!! Im gonna set an appt soon to get my new synchros and have them slap in my new clutch,......maybe a flywheel too!
Old Sep 16, 2005, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Had a bad experience with Quality Mitsu sales, so nothing to do with the service dept. Heard on the radio back in April they were having a deal on all new Mitsus including the Evo so I went in to look at the MR they had. They wouldn't let me have a test drive without signing in front of a witness a commitment to buy, and they actually got mad at me when I refused on the grounds that it was a bad practice. Left the dealership that day without buying.

I got a call from them a week later and was offered $3000 off the MSRP of a 2005 Evo VIII but went to Skyline Mitsu on 104th instead and bought that very day for the same price (paid $27,700 plus taxes, etc).
Old Sep 16, 2005, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ksattic
Had a bad experience with Quality Mitsu sales, so nothing to do with the service dept. Heard on the radio back in April they were having a deal on all new Mitsus including the Evo so I went in to look at the MR they had. They wouldn't let me have a test drive without signing in front of a witness a commitment to buy, and they actually got mad at me when I refused on the grounds that it was a bad practice. Left the dealership that day without buying.

I got a call from them a week later and was offered $3000 off the MSRP of a 2005 Evo VIII but went to Skyline Mitsu on 104th instead and bought that very day for the same price (paid $27,700 plus taxes, etc).
Not trying to defend Quality Mitsu but a lot of Mitsu dealership don't let ppl test drive the Evo. I was there for about 30-45mins and two different teenage kids came in just wanting to take it for a test drive. So you have to understand where mitsu is coming from refusing ppl test drives.
Sorry about the situation you want from but you might have better luck w/ the service dept. I drove up there from Fountain cause I've heard such great things about them. Phil Long just flat out sucks.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

i too had a bad deal w/ Quality sales dept. I hear their service dept is ****, but when i walked in to BUY (not test drive) an Evo i couldn't get even a "Hello"! i stood on the salesfloor for 20 mins, when my wife walked in and asked what the deal was. i left and went straight over to Arapahoe Mitsu and bought my Evo from them! i also emailed a letter to Quality about my poor experience and never heard anything back...yeah, great customer service in the sales dept! *rolls eyes*
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

i test drove a 2003 when they first came out the day they got them and I still have my little dealer brochure on it. Its cool. No prob at all. but then again I do know how to dress when i go to testdrive also. I have testdriven ferraris lambos and the like. It just takes wearin a suit. Or I cheated and wore my Marine Dress delta Uniforms.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lookEVO
Or I cheated and wore my Marine Dress delta Uniforms.
MARINE!!! Thats explains a lot. J/K!!!
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

you know it!!! it always helped. (and I had been out for 2 years)
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lookEVO
you know it!!! it always helped. (and I had been out for 2 years)
I was accually giving you **** about being a Marine but OK.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

i wasn't in a suit or anything, just a button down shirt, jeans and brown shoes. i do look alot younger than i am ( so i am told), but being in customer service you can't base anything on looks! oh well someone missed out on a 25k+ sale! too bad for them!
Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:14 AM
Evolved Member

you got that right