Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.
View Poll Results: Name of Midwest Evo Club
Rocky Mountain Evo Club
20.00%
Mountain West Evo Club
0%
Pikes Peak Evo Club
0%
Midwest Evo Club
80.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Choose the Midwest Evo Club name...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2005, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jmartinez1170
this is bumb man go start your club will see how long it last.
What is bumb? Why wouldn't it last? There is no regional Evo presence in the Rocky Mountain area, yet there are plenty of Evo'ers out there. We'll do fine with good leadership and good membership.
Old Sep 29, 2005, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbo13
Being from the Chicago area originally and now living out here for a bit, I would say that we should do our own deal. Chicago and the general Midwest (iowa, indiana, wisconsin, etc) are so far away, I consider Colorado to be more West coast than midwest personally. I think just like vwvortex there should be a rocky moutnain region, consisting of CO, UT, WY, NV, etc. My 2 cents.
That's exactly what I'm doing. I'll be creating/founding/starting a regional Evo club just for us in those states you mentioned plus maybe Idaho/Montana/NM (I did say maybe), but mainly those 4 you mentioned. I'll be out there in late October and already have the web hosting setup...we'll just be mirroring off the DcEvoClub and using some of the same vendor sponsors until I build some relationships out that way.

We need something better than/separate from AWD Pirates...
Old Sep 29, 2005, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
That's exactly what I'm doing. I'll be creating/founding/starting a regional Evo club just for us in those states you mentioned plus maybe Idaho/Montana/NM (I did say maybe), but mainly those 4 you mentioned. I'll be out there in late October and already have the web hosting setup...we'll just be mirroring off the DcEvoClub and using some of the same vendor sponsors until I build some relationships out that way.

We need something better than/separate from AWD Pirates...
I agree 100% man, the awdpirates deal is 98% suby guys. I would love to see an EVO pressence at things like club clash on friday nights at bandi. When exactly do you get here?
Old Sep 29, 2005, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbo13
I agree 100% man, the awdpirates deal is 98% suby guys. I would love to see an EVO pressence at things like club clash on friday nights at bandi. When exactly do you get here?
Will be late October. Can't give you an exact day yet...I have tons of things to work out with selling the house, buying a new one, moving, and transferring jobs.