Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

EVO's at MIDWAY

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2005, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Advanap1
I'm usually there every Friday night. I 've go the WW RS. There are a handful of other EVO's there also.
hey i think i have seen you around, i think there are two rs that i normally see. One with a carbon fiber or black hood and the other is stock.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

Midway

Originally Posted by 4g63_24
hey i think i have seen you around, i think there are two rs that i normally see. One with a carbon fiber or black hood and the other is stock.

I've got the white RS with the carbon fiber hood. Can't wait until spring time. No more Midway for a while. Do you usually hang out there in the summer time?
Old Dec 5, 2005, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by markeddy
Where exactly is the Foodsmart?
I may have to drive up there Friday evening when I go grab a bite to eat since I work at the USBank off Energy Park drive.
It's on Dale and Univerisity avenue. If you're driving east on University, you'll see a green strip mall on the right side next to Wendy's. There's no one there in the winter. In spring you'll see both sides of the streets packed.
Old Dec 5, 2005, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Sounds good, thanks for the info!
Old Dec 6, 2005, 11:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Advanap1
I've got the white RS with the carbon fiber hood. Can't wait until spring time. No more Midway for a while. Do you usually hang out there in the summer time?

Yes, i am usually there with a group of dsm and mr2's. I'll be the only evo in the group come this summer and i would like to really get the evo's on midway together...i mean nothing is more sexy than an evo...wait...how about more evo's? Maybe we can grab a bite to eat and watch cops pull over stupid drivers who do burn outs in the parking lot. Hey do you see a red Mr...that's my friend's car with all the decals and stuff...well yes midway is over but i can't hardly wait for next year. I hope to see all of you there.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Yes, i am usually there with a group of dsm and mr2's. I'll be the only evo in the group come this summer and i would like to really get the evo's on midway together...i mean nothing is more sexy than an evo...wait...how about more evo's? Maybe we can grab a bite to eat and watch cops pull over stupid drivers who do burn outs in the parking lot. Hey do you see a red Mr...that's my friend's car with all the decals and stuff...well yes midway is over but i can't hardly wait for next year. I hope to see all of you there.
I've think i raced your group of dsm, and mr2's. Did one of you get a EVO. Can't wait for spring.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 05:07 AM

I think ive seen you out there as well.. Ive also seen a white evo sitting out side the pho shop across from pho cau dao on uni. I was in my hatch at the time though cause i didnt have winter tires on the evo yet.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hawjdude
I've think i raced your group of dsm, and mr2's. Did one of you get a EVO. Can't wait for spring.
no one of the guy got an sti not an evo, i'll be getting the evo though
Old Dec 7, 2005, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by b204dr
I think ive seen you out there as well.. Ive also seen a white evo sitting out side the pho shop across from pho cau dao on uni. I was in my hatch at the time though cause i didnt have winter tires on the evo yet.
cool..hey pm me when you go out there again and this goes for all evo owners at midway. I think it'll be great to chat with fellow evom guys.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

cool..hey pm me when you go out there again and this goes for all evo owners at midway. I think it'll be great to chat with fellow evom guys.

I'm always out there. I'll be across foodsmart as aways.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

It will be spring before I break the Evo out again. I'll have to stop by and say hi - I hit uni quite a bit in '03, but only a few times last year. I'm the black Evo that usually parks with the Subies. I would have stopped down more last year, but the cops seemed pretty rabbid; hopefully things will be a bit cooler next summer.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 01:26 PM

wow, i didn't know there were so many evo owners around the twin cities. hopefully i see you all at midway in the spring/summer times. come chill with me one of these days 4g63_24( kaying, right?).
Old Feb 12, 2006, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kayyoevo8
wow, i didn't know there were so many evo owners around the twin cities. hopefully i see you all at midway in the spring/summer times. come chill with me one of these days 4g63_24( kaying, right?).
Yeah, that's me 4g63_24 or Ka Ying, for sure Va, I'll call you up when I go out there. Are there any other evo IX's or VIII's that are going to hit up midway soon as well. Pmed me as well. Take care guys.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, that's me 4g63_24 or Ka Ying, for sure Va, I'll call you up when I go out there. Are there any other evo IX's or VIII's that are going to hit up midway soon as well. Pmed me as well. Take care guys.

I'll be down there for sure, I see advan out there also. Just park across from Foodsmart when you go out. See ya.