Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Woodward Ave Meets

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2006, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Woodward Ave Meets

I don't know if you guys are in the Detroit area, but there are some pretty decent meets just north of the Woodward and 13 Mile area. Its on Woodward and everyone pulls over along side the road. Just come on a Friday or Saturday night between 10pm and 2am. Everyone gathers and talks.. meanwhile there are cars going really fast compeditively down Woodward, but speaking of it isn't permitted on these forums. I think everyone has an idea. But nonetheless, its a fun place to meet up in southeastern Michigan with a bunch of import car guys (and some muscle cars since this is detroit, but they hang out more north on Woodward). Its probably one of the better areas. Everyone migrates over from I-696 and 11 Mile (Redline Motorsports) and goes to Woodward for the evening. There's some pretty impressive cars there.. Last night wasn't too outstanding of a turnout, but it was decent with a few dozen cars. Here's some pix I took. The yellow 2003 turbo lancer is mine, and lots of the other pix are my friend's cars like the red srt-4, mazdaspeed 6, sti's, etc..

Old May 10, 2006, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice pics I was at redline for a little bit, in the evo section. Just wanted to make sure you know about mievo.net, great local forum. Most people in the area are on both boards.
Old May 10, 2006, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

haha, nice pictures. I was out of town last weekend, so I wasn't out. However, my brother, and buddies were out.. actually, you got a couple pictures of people I know...

First off, the white evo with the powder coated stock wheels, is my supervisor (valet) at work..

Secondly, I am really good friends with the owner of the blue wrx (basically converted to STi) with the chargespeed bodykid, and black 5zign wheels.

..and last but not least, also know the owner of the red Supra pretty well.

Again, nice pics.
Old May 11, 2006, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

Nice to meet ya...and thanks for the pics of my ride!