Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

KCMO area Evos!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2006, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jake, thanks for the reflash and tune. Car feels great!! Now I'll just have to relearn how to launch with that 2-step and I'll be all good!

Hope you and Chad can come out tonight, last night was a huge bust.
Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude, sorry I missed your call last night. I fell asleep almost as soon as I walked in the door yesterday. I was OUT by like 9pm.
Old Aug 20, 2006, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dieman
Dude, sorry I missed your call last night. I fell asleep almost as soon as I walked in the door yesterday. I was OUT by like 9pm.
Hey it's all good.

Man, I got pwnd at the races last night learning how to launch that 2-step. I hope I get it down, because I know with my previous launch technique that I woulda had some good races last night.

I'd get it up to the limit and build up the boost, then slip it out slow...then when I felt the car roll I let up on the clutch. The car just squeaked the tires then did a nosedive...it sucked ***. Hopefully I was just doing it wrong and I need more practice...

I tell you what though, the top of my 3rd and 4th gears pull pretty damn hard now. I appreciate the retune, and hopefully when I get all my new toys on, you'll be able to retune me again and perhaps put my car on a dyno to see where she's at. Oh and thanks for the ride in the go-kart handling MR -- fun times.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It sounds like it's not entirly your fault then. We just need to bump it up a couple of hundred RPM's then. I've got a price for you on those MR wheels and tires too. Maybe we can meet in the next week or so and I'll fix that for you real quick. I need to come down that way anyway and bug Kelly for a weekend.