Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

closest shop in or around mississippi?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2006, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
closest shop in or around mississippi?

I'm trying to find a good shop in or the closest to mississippi to install a clutch. I can't really think of any shops around here that can work evos. I know some people that really know and work on cars, especially honda and acuras. They said they worked on many dsm and gsx but never did a clutch on an evo. Should I go for them b/c they're the only people I trust. Or should I find people who worked on evos.

Where's the closest place i can go to get my clutch installed. I'm from mississippi.
Please help...
Old Oct 10, 2006, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PurEvo
I'm trying to find a good shop in or the closest to mississippi to install a clutch. I can't really think of any shops around here that can work evos. I know some people that really know and work on cars, especially honda and acuras. They said they worked on many dsm and gsx but never did a clutch on an evo. Should I go for them b/c they're the only people I trust. Or should I find people who worked on evos.

Where's the closest place i can go to get my clutch installed. I'm from mississippi.
Please help...
i can strongly say take it out of state, evo techs are rare in the mississippi, unless it is the dealer. I used to live in Ole MISS, and i didnt know anybody that could deal with and evo. My choice would be Atlanta lots of good choices there, and lots of evo there. It is worth it to get it done right the first time. take care
Old Oct 11, 2006, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

anybody know any good installers in louisiana or alabama??
Old Oct 12, 2006, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

bump?????
Old Oct 13, 2006, 04:48 AM
Evolving Member

Nobody has any idea's about where i can find any place that can install clutches well in the mississippi, louisiana, alabama area? or somewhere close around here??? I dont think i can drive a few states away for clutch install. I dont think my car will make it there. Please anybody help...
Old Dec 19, 2006, 01:06 AM
Evolving Member

I know this is old as hell but.... im in Biloxi and drove to Atlanta, GA Topspeed did a great job on my car. Hit me up in a PM if ya still need help.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

they have a AMS in lafayette. The guys name is nick he does most of my work.