Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Kansas Awd Meet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2007, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anymore updates?
Old Mar 28, 2007, 03:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, I would like to know as well.

I should be back to the states on the 25th of April. Would like to meet up with some other Evos in the region.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 07:20 AM

Hope the last few weeks go well for ya Qwik, I'll be leaving in Julyish. No more updates, but HPT has a few deag days and the SoloII events have been planned. Dosen't seem like much enthuasim for a meet in the Kansas area as I haven't more than 5 people responding.

If anyone locally (Manhattan) wants to meet weekendish, I'm down. But a bigger meet takes prior planning and such.
I'd still like ideas of -where- to meet that would be centralized for all of us.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 12:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by QwikSRT4
Yes, I would like to know as well.

I should be back to the states on the 25th of April. Would like to meet up with some other Evos in the region.
are you the guy who has the custom license plate that says somthing like "03 evo"? there arent too many black evos in our small little town of wichita, so I'm pretty sure I've seen you around a few times.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 12:25 AM
Evolving Member

^^sry for the OT post
Old Mar 29, 2007, 06:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoRocksUrv8
are you the guy who has the custom license plate that says somthing like "03 evo"? there arent too many black evos in our small little town of wichita, so I'm pretty sure I've seen you around a few times.
Mine says QWIKEVO

Are you the one in town with the stock RR with the Autoplex license plate cover? I ran into you on K15 a while back.

you should check out wichitaracing.com there's a few of us evos on there.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 11:24 AM

Mine says SLOWEVO... haha

I'd also be interested in a meet sometime this spring...
Old Mar 29, 2007, 02:09 PM
Evolving Member

Mine says QWIKEVO

Are you the one in town with the stock RR with the Autoplex license plate cover? I ran into you on K15 a while back.

you should check out wichitaracing.com there's a few of us evos on there.
naw mine's not stock, there might be a new evo in town cause me and my buddy stevo are the only ones with RR evo's in town that I knew of. So what all do you have done to urs?
Old Mar 29, 2007, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MyEvoRocksUrv8
naw mine's not stock, there might be a new evo in town cause me and my buddy stevo are the only ones with RR evo's in town that I knew of. So what all do you have done to urs?
Ah okay, I know who you are. You were at Kum N Go with us the night that me, and the other 2 Evos were out. You parked behind the building.

And I know Steve. Tell his *** to quick f*cking around and sell me his 272's

As for my mods:

reflashed ECU (by Jestr tuning with some subtle tweaks by me)
3" Tanabe TBE
Injen CAI/UICP
Perrin testpipe
Megan Racing exhaust manifold
10.5 hotside
eBay o2 housing
Greddy Type RS BOV
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC
RRE No Name Clutch

Good enough to net me a 12.59@108 with a 1.61 60'

I haven't ran with the hotside, o2, testpipe, and mani...I will do that when I get back in country in three weeks. I should have some cams ordered in the next week as well.

Last edited by QwikEVO; Mar 29, 2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2007, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Ah okay, I know who you are. You were at Kum N Go with us the night that me, and the other 2 Evos were out. You parked behind the building.

And I know Steve. Tell his *** to quick f*cking around and sell me his 272's

As for my mods:

reflashed ECU (by Jestr tuning with some subtle tweaks by me)
3" Tanabe TBE
Injen CAI/UICP
Perrin testpipe
Megan Racing exhaust manifold
10.5 hotside
eBay o2 housing
Greddy Type RS BOV
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 EBC
RRE No Name Clutch

Good enough to net me a 12.59@108 with a 1.61 60'

I haven't ran with the hotside, o2, testpipe, and mani...I will do that when I get back in country in three weeks. I should have some cams ordered in the next week as well.
haha yeah... i dont know too many people out there so i kinda stoppd goin out. i heard right after i left there were some good races and that mustang almost wrecked when he was racing ricky, that dude with the white ix. oh hey does the jestr tune include a 2 step? im thinkin about goin with their m2 i heard it's awesome.
Old Mar 30, 2007, 01:44 AM
Evolved Member

I wouldn't get the two-step if I were you, but that's just me. I could never launch right off mine. I even had mine set at 6200 and I still got sh*tty 60's. I would get 1.8-1.9 60's with that two-step. I had it flashed out, and I was back to 1.6-1.7's.

It's up to you. Some people can launch with a two-step, I just could never get it mastered.

I have EcuFlash on my laptop along with a Tactrix cable that when I get back we could flash your car for you. You just email Jestr, pay them the $50 or whatever it is, and I could flash it into your ECU for you and we could tune it out.
Old Mar 30, 2007, 08:54 AM
Evolving Member

I wouldn't get the two-step if I were you, but that's just me. I could never launch right off mine. I even had mine set at 6200 and I still got sh*tty 60's. I would get 1.8-1.9 60's with that two-step. I had it flashed out, and I was back to 1.6-1.7's.

It's up to you. Some people can launch with a two-step, I just could never get it mastered.

I have EcuFlash on my laptop along with a Tactrix cable that when I get back we could flash your car for you. You just email Jestr, pay them the $50 or whatever it is, and I could flash it into your ECU for you and we could tune it out.
that would be awesome, much better paying 50 than 200 for the mail in haha. Send me a PM whenever u get back if all is cool man.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 10:05 PM

Cool, how about that meet though? I am trying to get one started , up, and running, but if anyone else has the foundation for a dmall - mid - or large meet, post it up. Theres 5 or 6 evo's in the local area, and I know only 2 of them. One I had to hund down almost, and the other one dosen't know anything about his car.

I would like to meet with other Evo owners in the "local" area to help to get to know my car, and swap ideas / parts / whatever to help eachother out.
Old Apr 1, 2007, 05:47 AM
Evolved Member

being in Manhattan, if you want a group meet you'll probably have to organize a meet in KC.

I wouldn't be opposed to driving up there for a meet on say a Saturday or something. If we can get something planned out I can make a post on both the Wichita and KC car forums.
Old Apr 1, 2007, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

There is an AutoX at heartland park Topeka April 15th. Jerry and I will both be there as well as a couple of my Evo customers. Might be a good day to take advantage of.

Quick Reply: Kansas Awd Meet