Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Indianapolis Area...Summer Cookout?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2007, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a Graphite Gray Evo up here in Intech Park (or however its spelled) just south of 71st on the west side. I see it all the time when I go to quiznos. is that anyone here? Just curious as I work on the other side of the interstate.
Old May 4, 2007, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

that might be the other guy on the southside named dave, maybe not, but i think he works up that way
Old May 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 05graphiteMR
that might be the other guy on the southside named dave, maybe not, but i think he works up that way
They have a round-a-bout Thats why I go through there
Old May 5, 2007, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

Man the Dog n Suds was packed today around 4:00 pm there were two othere lancers there a 05 RA and a EVO8. Wish I would have had my camera with me, plus there were a couple othere imports SRT-4, Mazda Miata, and a Honda civic. It is a good family atmosphere no problems from anyone and I got quite a few compliments on my car So sometime we need to get some othere Mitsu's down here But i would also love to do a cookout with sum burgers or BBQ chicken we need to get something planed for a certain day so lets here some more ideas.
Old May 7, 2007, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm down for anything, well other than saturday's during the day. I work sorry guys.
Old May 8, 2007, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BoostEEd
There is a Graphite Gray Evo up here in Intech Park (or however its spelled) just south of 71st on the west side. I see it all the time when I go to quiznos. is that anyone here? Just curious as I work on the other side of the interstate.
I work in the same area....my building is within shouting distance of Ganassi Racing.

Any word on a meet and meat date yet??? Gary, Chase??
Old May 8, 2007, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

i will probably buzz by the dog and suds this saturday, most likely will be on my R1 though
Old May 8, 2007, 11:56 AM

Hey guys,

My name is Sean and I'm new here, both new to the Indianapolis area, and new to the Evo forum. I just bought a TB 06' IX about a week ago. Yes, it's still stock, but I've already been bitten by the bug and mods will soon come as funds become available.

I live in the Greenwood area and there is actually another person that lives in my apt. complex that has a TB IX. I don't know who that person is, but I am very tempted to knock on every door just to find out.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and I would love to meet some of you guys and pick your brains about Evos. Just let me know when and where and I will try to make it.

Later,
Sean
Old May 8, 2007, 03:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 05graphiteMR
i will probably buzz by the dog and suds this saturday, most likely will be on my R1 though
The Winged Warrior event is going on out at IRP u should go out there and chack it out Thats were I will be.
Old May 8, 2007, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by qwerty_mo13
Hey guys,

My name is Sean and I'm new here, both new to the Indianapolis area, and new to the Evo forum. I just bought a TB 06' IX about a week ago. Yes, it's still stock, but I've already been bitten by the bug and mods will soon come as funds become available.

I live in the Greenwood area and there is actually another person that lives in my apt. complex that has a TB IX. I don't know who that person is, but I am very tempted to knock on every door just to find out.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and I would love to meet some of you guys and pick your brains about Evos. Just let me know when and where and I will try to make it.

Later,
Sean
Welcome Sean! Hope to meet you soon
Old May 9, 2007, 05:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by qwerty_mo13
Hey guys,

Later,
Sean

Welcome.
Old May 9, 2007, 06:15 AM

I'm Dave for those of you that don't know me.... I have a GG MR too...(the one Jon's talking about). Luke (DRAG) and I got invited by the Southside Mustang Club for their Drag day at US 41 a couple of weeks ago. We both finally got into the 11s.

Me - http://www.mr2turbz.com/videos/us41/MOV0C9.wmv
Luke - http://www.mr2turbz.com/videos/us41/MOV0BD.wmv

I'm down to hang out whenever
Old May 9, 2007, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

hey sean, you live just a few miles from me... i know where your talking about - have seen the blue one parked there before.

hopefully sometime soon mine will run again

if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask
Old May 12, 2007, 01:12 PM

i want to go to this eat and meet... i love food!!! somebody give me a date and time and im there.. and i'd love to meet up with some of u guys... since im the only one with in evo within at least 60 miles of where i live.. i guess thats what i get for living in a small town... oh well
Old May 13, 2007, 01:09 AM
Evolved Member

winchester isnt that far from anderson....and you guys have a pretty quick circle track. Only reason I know is becuase I live in anderson and that is really the only other track any of the circle track guys talk about, other than here anyways. My buddy with a 4g colt has family up there. hmmmm might have to roll up there sometime with him and see if I can spot a evo in such a small town.

Quick Reply: Indianapolis Area...Summer Cookout?