Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Original XBOX Modded w/TONS of EXTRAS!NES/SNES/GENESIS

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2007, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Original XBOX Modded w/TONS of EXTRAS!NES/SNES/GENESIS

Regular xbox that is soft-modded to play burnt games. Has all of the original games from nintedo from the united states, japan, and more.. also all of the super nintendo games and sega genesis.. Most games work with no problem.. There is soooo many games its not funny. I also have a few 64 games on there too. The 64 is real buggy so not all of those work.

Comes with 2 brand new controllers. The $60 logitech wireless controller and a pelican lime green corded controller.

Comes with a memory card for extra storage

Games included are: mortal kombat armagedon, mortal kombat deception, need for speed carbon, scarface, true crime streets of LA, madden nfl 07, burnout revenge, black, pain killer hell wars, fifa soccer 07, nba live 07, silent hill 2, land of the dead, terminator 3, pariah, half life 2, mlb 2k7, juiced, ninja gaiden black..

I think that is most of them.. Might have more. The mortal kombats are in original cases.. The others are burned and include jewel cases. No scratches on the disks.. I am real **** about stuff like that. Everything well taken care of.

I think 175 is a good price for all of the time and money invested. price is obo though. Shipping will cost extra so offer it up!
Old May 24, 2007, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
willing to take a loss at $120