Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

2008 Midwest Track Events

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2008, 05:29 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ed:

No harness bar is required for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) track events, simply properly functioning restraints of whatever type you prefer.

CYA at the track!

Feff
Old Apr 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
For those interested our upcoming April 28th AUtobahn Full course event still has quite a few spots open. Its shaping up to be a very light day with TONS of open track for those that sign up.

Eric
Old Apr 15, 2008, 11:45 AM

June 5th there is a time trial NASA sanctioned at the CSP track in Colorado

put on by boostbuddy.com there is a few Evos signed up, some WRXs, a few 300GT etc....

www.rocky-mountain-shootout.com

THere is also drag racing and a hp challenge on the dyno.
Old Apr 20, 2008, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Waterford MI. ONE DAY SCHOOL

Now open! The June 6th Waterford 2008 Motorcity BMW CCA Drivers School Registration for students and instructors. Visit www.motorsportreg.com today to reserve your spot.
Old May 20, 2008, 04:25 AM
Account Disabled

Good Morning EVO Fans:

June 2nd at Autobahn Country Club is SOLD OUT!

Feff

Last edited by Feffman; Jun 11, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2008, 04:15 PM
Account Disabled

Hi All:

We are down to the two final spots in the Advacned run group for August 18th!

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
Attached Images     

Last edited by Feffman; Aug 7, 2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry for the short notice, but Findtheline is trying to get together a lapping day Saturday and Sunday (June 28-29) at Mid America Motorplex near Omaha this weekend.

They are cutting off registration Thursday night if they can't get enough people to sign up.

Register and info here: http://www.findtheline.com/eventreg
Old Jun 29, 2008, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

3 ***** Racing is throwing around the idea of extending the Saturday, July 26th, date at Grattan to a 2 day event. The track is available on Friday, so it really depends on the number of people that are interested. The idea is that we would run on Friday, have a cookout Friday night, and then run again on Saturday. 3 ***** will provide meat and beverages (even some of the adult variety) Friday night. The cost for both days will be $250.

If you can't make both days, you could still sign up for either day at $150. For those of you who have already signed up for Saturday, you can add Friday for $100.

We would really like to make this happen, but we need to make sure there will be enough people. Our target number is 40 people for both days. If you are interested, please reply to this thread: http://www.3ballsracing.com/index.ph...d=1489&catid=2 by Wednesday, July 2. If enough people sign up, the event will be a go.

Thanks again for your support of 3 ***** events. We like putting them on, and we hope you enjoy coming to them.

Thanks
Ken and Daniele
3 ***** Racing
Old Jul 3, 2008, 05:58 PM
Evolved Member

Hey I'm looking to do a trackday. I'm interested in the July 19-20: Autobahn Country Club with NASA Midwest. Are there any Evo owners on here interested in doing this event? How much is it? Are there still places available? I have a friend with a viper who maybe interested in this.... is this open to vipers?
Old Jul 3, 2008, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Event details, for those interested. The Saturday Enduro event sounds like a blast, although I don't know many Evos that'd make it 3 full hours of solid racing, let alone their owners. Looks like both Saturday and Sunday will be doing regular race, HPDE, and TT classes.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

I plan on being there.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 06:53 PM
Evolved Member

3 hours! Maybe not a good idea for my first track day in my daily driver! Man I think I'd be beat... 20mins in a GO-kart is bad enough. My poor Evo would need new brakes and tires after that beat.
Old Jul 5, 2008, 04:22 AM
Account Disabled

Good Morning:

We are down to the two final spots in the Advanced run group for August 18th at Autobahn.

Feff
www.MVPTrackTime.com

Last edited by Feffman; Aug 7, 2008 at 05:13 AM.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Gingerman this Friday 7/11 with the Taurus club $175, openings in all run groups.

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/inde...howtopic=55891
Old Jul 27, 2008, 09:43 AM

Hallett DE - Tulsa - 2 days for only $225 - Register now!

Mod/Admin Any chance of making this a separate sticky? Thanks!

2008 Regional BMW Club Driving School - "NO EXCUSES"
sponsored by Kansas City BMW Club and Sunbelt BMW Club

The KC BMW Club and Sunbelt BMW Club are proud to announce this special event. Hallett Motor Racing Circuit will be the venue for this year's driving school. Have more fun in your daily driver than you ever thought was possible!

August 23rd–24th, 2008.

DE Students and Instructors
START YOUR ENGINES!

Spots (both student and instructor) for this event are extremely limited - register early to ensure your spot!

Be a part of a very unique, exciting, and fun weekend with both your KC and Sunbelt friends!!

Our Instructor base is first rate. Our Instructors have been taught to teach, not just "bodies" thrown into your passenger seat! Maximum instructor to student involvement is our number two goal. Number one is to safely have fun learning you and your cars limits, in a safe and controlled atmosphere!

You will learn more in a single weekend with us, than countless weekends trying to teach yourself at track or open lapping days. Learn the right way from the beginning! If you're an experienced track driver, we'll refine your skills.

All makes of cars are encouraged, (actually, appreciated!!) as long as they meet minimum safety standards.

What: Regional (KC/Sunbelt) BMW Club HPDE
When: August 23rd - 24th, 2008
Where: Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Hallett, OK

2 day (Sat&Sun) early bird Student Cost: $225!

Friday August 22 will be available for approved advanced drivers and instructors. See the registration site below for details

At this price the event will fill up quickly. Register now. Don't be stuck on the wait list!

Details are available here: KC BMW Club Website: kcbmwclub.com

Click here for more details! http://www.kcbmwclub.com/index.php?o...d=53&Itemid=57

Click here to register!
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...A655231053E578

Click here to learn more about Hallett
http://www.hallettracing.net

This event is open to all makes of cars but drivers MUST be a member of the BMWCCA. Joining is easy, you get a great magazine and factoring the membership cost with the event fee, this is still a great deal. To become a member follow the instructions at the www.motorsportreg.com link above or go to www.bmwcca.org.

Quick Reply: 2008 Midwest Track Events