Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Downtown Naperville Evo Meets

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2008, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'm heading around 8:30 be there by 8:40 probably and see if anyones around. grab some grub too, prolly wendys
Old Jul 24, 2008, 04:01 PM
sly
Evolved Member

yes i would like to know this too since 9 pm is little late imo
Old Jul 24, 2008, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll be there at 9
Old Jul 24, 2008, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

9 sounds good ill be there too
Old Jul 24, 2008, 05:56 PM
sly
Evolved Member

Well After a 20 min drive i got pulled over for my right brake light not working of course the cop was an ******* to me asking me what i was doing in napv, when i told him i`m going to the mall he`s started a barrage of questions. The malls closed what are u going to do there ?, do you have any illegal drugs in your car (WTF). yada yada mind you i wasn't even speeding.I got pulled from the car, searched, handcuffed (for his safety like i was even acting suspicious). He calls backup saying i was on hold for suspicion of street racing. Course with in 4 min there are **** load cops show up doing back ground check on me. It was all stupid i just sat there quite let em do their job which took about an hour mind you. In the end all i got was an apology, a ticket and warning.

I`m pretty pissed my dad told me to call the chief or what ever tomorrow but imo that would just cause more trouble than its worth

Last edited by sly; Jul 24, 2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 08:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
I dont think a weekday is a good time for a meet. Of course this is not the case for everyone. For me it is. Im down for any Fri,Sat or Sunday meets.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
sly, sad you werent able to join us.

it was great meeting the guys that were there. hopefully next time would be bigger.

Aj, where were you?
Old Jul 24, 2008, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

as soon as i can get another evo ill be showin up...it kinda sucks that i dont have a car right now. plus i gotta work til 9 so i'd be kinda late if i did have a car you know
Old Jul 24, 2008, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sly
Well After a 20 min drive i got pulled over for my right brake light not working of course the cop was an ******* to me asking me what i was doing in napv, when i told him i`m going to the mall he`s started a barrage of questions. The malls closed what are u going to do there ?, do you have any illegal drugs in your car (WTF). yada yada mind you i wasn't even speeding.I got pulled from the car, searched, handcuffed (for his safety like i was even acting suspicious). He calls backup saying i was on hold for suspicion of street racing. Course with in 4 min there are **** load cops show up doing back ground check on me. It was all stupid i just sat there quite let em do their job which took about an hour mind you. In the end all i got was an apology, a ticket and warning.

I`m pretty pissed my dad told me to call the chief or what ever tomorrow but imo that would just cause more trouble than its worth
wow thats terrible dude. I hate naperville police. What complete douche bags. I'd write a complaint.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 09:59 PM

Yeah most definitely do. Like that suspicion **** is bull. Sorry sly.

It was a good little turnout though. Definitely be there next week.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 02:10 AM

I completely spaced out and forgot what time it was. I showed up to the mall at 10:15 but it looked like I had missed all the fun by that point because everyone was gone. Did you guys end up going to the burg?
Old Jul 25, 2008, 02:14 AM
Evolving Member

we were there till 10:30 im pretty sure. nah we didn't end up to shaumburg
Old Jul 25, 2008, 08:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sly

Sorry to hear that man... naperville cops can be ******.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rollin'stock
I completely spaced out and forgot what time it was. I showed up to the mall at 10:15 but it looked like I had missed all the fun by that point because everyone was gone. Did you guys end up going to the burg?
we saw you in front of steak and shake but i guess you didnt spot us.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 08:51 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

[QUOTE=sly;5928963]Well After a 20 min drive i got pulled over for my right brake light not working of course the cop was an ******* to me asking me what i was doing in napv, when i told him i`m going to the mall he`s started a barrage of questions. The malls closed what are u going to do there ?, do you have any illegal drugs in your car (WTF). yada yada mind you i wasn't even speeding.I got pulled from the car, searched, handcuffed (for his safety like i was even acting suspicious). He calls backup saying i was on hold for suspicion of street racing. Course with in 4 min there are **** load cops show up doing back ground check on me. It was all stupid i just sat there quite let em do their job which took about an hour mind you. In the end all i got was an apology, a ticket and warning.

I`m pretty pissed my dad told me to call the chief or what ever tomorrow but imo that would just cause more trouble than its worth[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't do anything, hell they picked up his daughter for DUI. The only thing that does anything is a OPS report, and if what you write in them can be proven to be a lie the officer can file a civil suit against you.

P.S. never consent to search, ever.

Quick Reply: Downtown Naperville Evo Meets