Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 5-Speed

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2009, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 5-Speed

Asking 5,500$

This is my old car that i'm selling because I got a my evo. It's very well maintained and oil change every 3k miles. If anything else felt wrong I took it in to have it checked right away.

I've replaced the sturts and springs with performance KYB AGX struts and Vogtland Springs. I also installed a whole new bushing kit with the struts and springs.

I replaced the clutch about 30k miles ago. It is a performance Centerforce Dual Friction clutch. The clutch feels like stock. I also replaced the master and slave cylinders and shifter cables along with that install.

When I bought the car it had a front license plate bracket on the front bumper. But I installed a new front bumper for a much cleaner look so there isn't any holes in the bumper.

I had the rotors replaced because I was getting a vibration going down the highway. So I replaced the rotors and now there are no vibrations what so ever.

The car has a viper secuirty system with 2 seperate remotes. The main remote has a screen that tells you whats happening to your car. If a window is broke out the security system will alarm you and show you what had happened to your car. Its a pretty nice system.

It also has a cold air intake system.

I just had the tires replaced on the car, so theres probably 7k miles on the tires.

The vehicle has 120k miles but the last 28k miles are all highway driving from me coming back and forth from college every weekend.

The car gets great gas mileage. On the highway I was getting around 30 mpg.

The engine sounds great and runs really good. Its a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder.

The car drives very well no problems and shifts smooth.

The car is consigned at Paul Spady Buick in Hastings, NE. I still own the car its just at their Dealership. My dad works there and he is the general manager.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 402-469-9506, My name is Evan. My email is e_ellenwood@hotmail.com

For more pictures go to Cardomain