Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Kearney, NE Cruise Nights!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2009, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kearney, NE Cruise Nights!!!

Come one? Come ALL!!!

Every summer in Kearney, NE they have as what they call Kearney Cruise Nights...Some of you that live close to Kearney have probably been there...But Kearney Cruise Nights takes place during the summer in July...This year i'm guessing it will be July 17th (Friday) thru July 19th (Sunday) but I will update this thread with the announced date...

Even though Kearney Cruise Nights starts Friday night alot of people go down Thursday...I won't be able to because of work but I sure will be there Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

Friday Night - Cruise
Saturday - Car Shows during the day, Cruise and drags at night
Sunday - Drags

This year will be the first year with my Evo 8 and also be the first year that I enter in the Car Show that is held on Saturday Morning thru the afternoon in the downtown area, during Cruise Night Weekend....The show has every kind of car mostly muscle cars...Thats why I want to gather as many Evo's or any import for that matter...I just think it would be awesome if we could gather 20+ Evo's and take over one area of the show! That would be awesome to see all these Evos and Imports at what usually is over populated by Muscle Cars...

Last year there were some nice cars at the show...Big turbo Supra, Sti, 350z, civics....but I think we need to show them how the Evo's get down!

I definetly will be attending and I have a bunch of other friends planning on going...few turbo civics, sti, wrx, DSM's, evo, evo X and etc...

Also last year was the first year where they had the Test and Tune Saturday night due to the new lights...So another thing I will be doing is going to the track and seeing what my car runs in the 1/4 saturday night...

So if you plan on attending tell me and I will add your name - car to this post...and whoevers name is listed on this post will be coming along and entering the car show to join the huge import scene were gonna make!

Attending Kearney Cruise Night Car Show...

1.evane - 2003 Evolution 8