Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

WWV is Comming!! Ultimate Street Car SHOOTOUT!! INDY MAY 09 ORP!! BRING IT!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2009, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you want to race, time is a runnin out to toss your hat in the ring, and as always, you register for the CARSHOW ONLY PORTION at the track on May 9th

At meeting at track yesterday, we were informed that they are going to put PERMANENT BLEACHERS where we had the carshow area last year, so we are resorting back to WWIII layout!!! Hope you like it better! If you don't..............BAN!!!! Anyway, for those who forgot, here is the LAYOUT:
Old Mar 11, 2009, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smokedmustang
If you want to race, time is a runnin out to toss your hat in the ring, and as always, you register for the CARSHOW ONLY PORTION at the track on May 9th

At meeting at track yesterday, we were informed that they are going to put PERMANENT BLEACHERS where we had the carshow area last year, so we are resorting back to WWIII layout!!! Hope you like it better! If you don't..............BAN!!!! Anyway, for those who forgot, here is the LAYOUT:
The whole reason I paid extra to be in the car show last year was so I was right next to the auto-x course and didn't even have to leave my car. We spent most of the day just camped out in our lawn chairs behind the car watching auto-x. Tell ORP their bleachers are poop!
Old Mar 11, 2009, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smokedmustang
Sorry Mods, I put this in motorsports section by accident. Dont ban me!

Hi kids, its been a while, but I still follow your lives/builds, but am saddened that I cant share any more "Mishaps" about my build as I totalled my car a year ago by hitting a telephone pole head on. oooopsey.

Anyway, the time is here again to see what your car can do!!! ALL INFO is on the site, and it is an IMPORT vs DOMESTIC STREETCAR SHOOTOUT whereas everyone will race for their respective teams.

Events Racers must compete in are:

1. DRAGRACE (Heads-up final will be your classes fastest import vs Domestic)
2. HUGE AUTOX
3. TIMED SLALOM
4. Carshow

Race will be May 9th, but Tech will be Friday May 9th. Due to the economy, ALL VENDOR SPACE IS FREE!!! First come, first served basis.

All kinks from previous events now ironed out, and again, This event will benefit the local kids at Riley Hospital for Children!! Check out the site, and be sure to visit the GALLERY to see cars of past events.

We added TOP GUN class last year too, so watch out for some bad *** cars coming out this year!!!

I will be back here from time to time also, but will hang out mostly on the WW site. See you kids around!!

VISIT:www.wingedwarrior.net today

http://www.oreillyracewaypark.com/

VENDOR SPACE WILL BE IN THE CARSHOW AREA ON SAT. PHOTO!
Great Job. I will be there!
Old Mar 12, 2009, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

SWEET!!!! I will tell ORP about the bleachers too! LOL. Recognize anyone here??

Thanks for vid Mike!! AWESOME!!

This should get you in the MOOD!!:rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkvwE...e=channel_page
Old Mar 25, 2009, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

By Far, this is the BEST LOOKING front of the shirts to date!!! AWESOME JOB!!:bow::bow: If you are a RACER, you get one of these to race.... If you want MORE THEN ONE, or you have friends and family who want one, you can state your intentions/sizes here, so we can get you them for race day. PLEASE thank Lou, and visit his site. He does OUTSTANDING WORK!!! What do you think??
He surely can do your car if you ask him to do it. Again Lou, AWESOME WORK. Of course, sponsors on backs of shirts again, Cheer Guild Logo on sleeve.
http://www.loustuff.com/Welcome/Welcome.cfm
Old Mar 28, 2009, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Morgan just signed up to race! This girl is gonna hurt some of you guys!

BULL RUN WINNER!

http://www.highperformancepontiac.co.../photo_06.html
Old Apr 19, 2009, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

Ok Guys/Gals, I will put the what/Where/Why's here as they develop. You might want to copy this if you need to a day or 2 before the event, as I will update pertinent info here as they become available.
Friday Tech:: Show up anytime from 3PM-whenever you get here. We will be entering in Gate #8, and this is the Exclusive WW Gate, and will be open FRIDAY ONLY!

You will follow the arrows to the Tech Line (Maintain the "No wake" speeds please). You will be guided into a tech line, you will pick up your Badge/Tshirt and Tech Cards then also. You can go home after this tech, hang out, meet your competitors, race in the tracks "Midnight Madness" event, etc...
VOLUNTEERS:
Please check in anytime as well 3PM-?? You need to get your "VOLUNTEER" Badges, get your name on the list, so you can get in without sitting in line Saturday Morning. If you come Saturday, and want to Volunteer, we might be too busy to get you in the gates, so it's better to show up during Tech Night.
RV's/Trailers:
We will have designated places for you to park as well, you can leave the trailers at the track, they will be safe, and guarded for when you return Sat AM.
SATURDAY RACE DAY:
Get to the track at 7AM or thereabouts. You will again see the signs at the track as to where what "Group" goes. The break down of that is as following:
RUN GROUPINGS:
For those new to the WW events, you will have 2-2 1/2 hours to complete each section (Autox and Slalom/Drag/Carshow). You will have 4-5 Autox runs, 4-5 slalom runs, 3 runs down drag strip (Lowest time is a Keeper for your teams score), then HEADS UP CLASS ELIMINATIONS START!! Keep going till you lose. so EVERYONE will get AT LEAST 4 Drag Passes.
TOP GUN and CLASS "A"
Reports to the CARSHOW AREA: (Area #5 on Map) FIRST! (Order for the day is: Autox 2nd/Drags 3rd). This is where you park your cars, to be judged for this portion, and your car will be scored towards your TOTAL points here as well. This is your "Break time" so you get to walk around for a couple hours while your car is being judged, and if you want to slip on the Dyno, this is the time you can do that.
We want the BIGGER HP cars on the strip LAST, so we can give the track time to warm up.:rockon:
CLASS B and CLASS C: Report to the AUTOX TRACK FIRST!!(Area #2 on Map) (Your order for the day is: Drags 2nd/Carshow Last)

CLASS D/CLASS E/CLASS F: Report to DRAG STAGING 1st: (Area #1 on Map) Your order is Drag/Carshow/AUTOX.

Area 3 Is for RV Staging/Trailers area.
Area 4 is staging area for the PROMAX 1/8 mile drag cars.
I will "bump" this info thread as more info needs to be added. GENERAL CARSHOW info will be in the "CARSHOW" area of these forums. (Waiting to hear from carshow judges on the "Whats/Whens" if you have any questions, please ask. I will just add info to THIS POST, as to keep all info available for you.
Old Apr 22, 2009, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Here is the WWV STARTING GRID: Plus these are on the "Walk-on list" and waiting to be placed. I hope our evo brethren can whoop up in this BAD *** TOP GUN Class!!

http://registration.wingedwarrior.net/participants.aspx

Walk-on list" as of today:

2007 Mustang GT
Noble
E63 AMG Benz
Audi RS8
'07 BMW M6
Caddy CTS-V
'08 Nissan 350Z Nismo
CL65 V12 Twin Turbo Benz
Turbo T/A (Alex)
'07 BMW 335i
Boosted Dodge Viper
Twin Turbo Corvette (last year walk on champ)
"F class import"
600 HP vette
Old Apr 27, 2009, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

This year, we are making the shirts bad-a$$ for you guys. You know what the front looks like, and for a "Special" touch, your shirts will have your screen names on the back. That way you can identify your competition/friends by just looking at their screen name on the back of their shirts!
Team USA (WHITE SHIRTS)
Small Shirts: ZERO (No skinny TEAM USA guys I guess)
Medium Shirts:
BARROS
SILVERCAV02
CHEVYBOY
DEVOLS6
S1LVER N1P
71 MONTECARLO
Large Shirts:
NALLENOO
GENERAL LEE
COBRA SALEEN STANG
ECOTECFIERO
GREGOIRE
SILVER03SRT
DR.JONES
EJ05GT
STUNUTS
REDWING2121
JOHN STUTTLE
WOLFGANGX
LITTLE RED GOAT
XL Shirts:
MALSOP
SPEED86
ZIGGI
YAMAHA
SILVER COBRA
MOFASTA
KRASKA
SILVER.Z
10RING
CANNON
STEVE 4VGT
ACR RACER
04DETROITLS
KRAZY
TEAM GTO
COBRA
EUROCHARGEDSRT6
XXL:
DR.GLOCK
MTOWNNEON
TEAM TPI
WHITE 76
NXSTANG
DREWSTANG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAM IMPORT: GRAY SHIRTS
SMALL:
ANGELO BAMBINO
IAN
ROSS
BIG GREASY TACO
MEDIUM
HACURIO
DFLWRX
BAAS
COOPERS530
MIZER
EURONE46
SOPFU
EVODAVE
ETZX3
LARGE:
LIQQUID
BMXXX224
HRZBALLZ
KENT
NEED4SPEED
MOSERNEI
THE NEBULIZER
ITSAGEO
Q-BALL
JRCART
SULLY
N3VO
RDWALDO
SPARTACUS
CSZINK
XL:
BOOSTED22A
E39INDY
DR.NATE
OTTER
PLAYERZ
DAVID BUSCHUR
STRIKER
LYRIC911
SMIKEVO
QBMW
SPEEDTEACHER
AUTOXER38
FIXEM2
BOBZILLA
DREUTER
TOM'STI
TEESUTTAWD
SR20DOC
NICK
XXL:
ALUMAR
TWINTURBOZ
EVOLUTIONARY
BIGNICKLZ
KEP91TSI
MEADE
WARPED JER
SHAHAB
SPOOLEDSOL
DRAG

If your not listed, and are racing, you better let me know asap, these have to get off to the printers like ASAP!!:rockon::rockon:

Front, with all the sponsors on the back!!
http://www.loustuff.com/Welcome/Welcome.cfm
Old Apr 29, 2009, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Looks like we will have 300+ cars in the carshow, 20+ 1/8 mile Drag cars, a 9 second AWD Diesel truck, motorcycles rippin down the strip, PLUS all our 130 Import vs Domestic Shootout racers. It is going to be awfully busy, this year we have a dyno (Sorry fellas, 2wd ) This is going to be a HUGE Evo spot, and the Supra club is comming 50 cars strong! RX7V8 is going to be 30 cars! Should I reserve a spot for EVOM members somewhere on this map??

1. PROMAX 1/8 Mile Drag Race Competitor staging
2. WWV Racers "Carshow" Area
3. WWV Drag Staging Area
4. WWV AUTOX Staging Area
5. Dyno Pad
6. VIP Carshow Area (Supra Club?) If you want it fellas, let me know.
7. General Carshow area
8. VIP Carshow Area
9. WWV RV/Trailer Parking
10. FRIDAY TECH AREA

More added soon, but this is about as close as we can get. Depending on how many vendors we have to set up on Friday, area "8" May fill with Vendors also, but I think the way it is set, is a good layout.:rockon:
Old May 5, 2009, 06:34 AM
Evolved Member

Sunny and 71 on raceday!! See you guys in a few days!! Green flag drops 10AM saturday!