Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Another Chicagoland Evo stolen....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2010, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Chicagoland Evo stolen....

I just heard from Blunted IX (Had his IX stolen at the end of June) and someone that his neighbor knows just had their Evo stolen... He called Blunted asking him if they ever caught the people who stole his car.... He was told about the site, so hopefully he comes on here to give more details...

I think it happened last night in River Grove around 5 in the morning or so....

Makes you wonder how many more have been stolen that we dont even know about because theyre not on the forums...
Old Sep 3, 2010, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

And there is a meet in Tinley Park tonight.

I'll keep her in my garage and let them try and make their move then. I am well in my rights to protect myself as they are in my home. ( attached garage)

This gets me sick. Bet they are on these boards too.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by revvin9k
And there is a meet in Tinley Park tonight.

I'll keep her in my garage and let them try and make their move then. I am well in my rights to protect myself as they are in my home. ( attached garage)

This gets me sick. Bet they are on these boards too.
They broke into this guys garage and stole his car (Just like the guy in the south suburbs).... Atleast that's what was told to Blunted IX....
Old Sep 3, 2010, 11:03 PM
Evolving Member

this makes me sick.....scum..
Old Sep 4, 2010, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Been gathering some info from a few people. May have some leads to who is taking the Evos.

No names will be posted, but your initials are M.M. , your bros initials are S.M.

If everything checks out, my best friend is a cop in Chicago and he will gladly provide me all their information, and what ever else we may need to bring this operation down.

Just waiting for these ****'s to come into my garage, it will be their last.

No keyboard ninja or e thug here, just furious as all hell.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Everyone needs to make sure they are using the locking mechanisms on their garages at night. It is actually very easy to break into a garage, and only takes a matter of seconds.

I hope whoever is doing this gets caught and their hands get cut off.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

looks like I got out the game just in time!
Old Sep 6, 2010, 10:25 PM

wow are you serious? this needs to stop! my evo was also stolen a few weeks ago right by northeastern ill university. they found my car 4 days after in niles a few mins away from my home. The car was completely stripped . I hope they find your car and the bastards that did it
Old Sep 7, 2010, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by evo4life2009
wow are you serious? this needs to stop! my evo was also stolen a few weeks ago right by northeastern ill university. they found my car 4 days after in niles a few mins away from my home. The car was completely stripped . I hope they find your car and the bastards that did it
It wasnt my car, but I know what you meant.

My buddy (Blunted IX) had his stolen at the start of this entire thing. They also tried for a few other memebers cars that same night. They found my buddies car stripped to pieces and left in front of a fire hydrant on a street. Everyone at his condo complex knew about it, and the guy downstairs had a friend with in Evo in River Grove, and they broke into his garage and took his. So the neighbor gave his friend all of Bunted IX's information to see if the police ever found anything....

I know my buddy loved his IX, but will probably now end up getting a different car since these things are being stolen in the middle of the day and so easily. Even if you put them in a garage theyre not safe, and one guy even had his taken while in the bar...
Old Sep 12, 2010, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by revvin9k
Been gathering some info from a few people. May have some leads to who is taking the Evos.

No names will be posted, but your initials are M.M. , your bros initials are S.M.

If everything checks out, my best friend is a cop in Chicago and he will gladly provide me all their information, and what ever else we may need to bring this operation down.

Just waiting for these ****'s to come into my garage, it will be their last.

No keyboard ninja or e thug here, just furious as all hell.

I've made a couple "purchases" from this gentleman and would not choose to be on his bad side....

(Peace Bill)

My only sugg. is to stop posting (or even close the "EVO SPOTTED" thread.)
Old Sep 13, 2010, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by hoof hearted
I've made a couple "purchases" from this gentleman and would not choose to be on his bad side....

(Peace Bill)

My only sugg. is to stop posting (or even close the "EVO SPOTTED" thread.)
People making the "purchases" are why they keep stealing more Evos though...

My buddy who had his stolen already got reimbursed by insurance and is done with it, so I'm done with it too.....

My only suggestion is for all of you to get together and figure SOMETHING out, since it seems like the police couldn't care less about this whole thing.....

Wish you all the best of luck.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

another evo was stolen last night, its been all over my facebook.... I can honestly say that if i caought some one taking my evo I would do all in my power to take their life...... I wouldnt feel bad for a minute.....
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:52 PM

[/b]
Originally Posted by badazztealcobra
people making the "purchases" are why they keep stealing more evos though...

I apologize for a post that may mislead somebody who doesn't know revvin 9k (Bill) into thinking he's a less than honorable person.

I have made two parking lot "purchases" from him in the past and both were for used tires for two of my vehicles. He was accommodating enough to meet me as my schedule permitted close to my house.

My comment was personal sarcasm to revvin' because we both know how far out of his way he went for me. Twice. (see my past feedback).

He is an asset to this forum.

My apologies.

Tom

my buddy who had his stolen already got reimbursed by insurance and is done with it, so i'm done with it too.....

My only suggestion is for all of you to get together and figure something out, since it seems like the police couldn't care less about this whole thing.....

Wish you all the best of luck.

Last edited by hoof hearted; Sep 13, 2010 at 02:55 PM.