Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

IL Spotted thread - Please read the first post.

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2012, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Frankiago
Lmao... cruise control at 76mph is FLYIN by

Good timing on the "get on it a little bit in 3rd" and going through 3 lane changes, must've been pure coincidence that I was doing a "fly by" on cruise control. Just relax a little please
Im sorry my car scared you bud. I was in the middle lane, moved over to the right lane and did the pull. Dont know where you saw me going over 3 lanes? I had to get off on north.

You were def doing more then 76mph and not on crusie control lol. You flew up right next to me after i let off lmao. Dont try to hide that.
Old May 22, 2012, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

You can tell whatever story you'd like, doesn't change my cruise control brah

Just relax when you see other Evos, you don't have to prove anything. It's alright, I forgive you, and I wasn't scared. I was just in awe of the things some people do. Don't get me wrong, some times I am in a hurry and I get to where I need to be in a hurry, but you and I both know the real story here, and I forgive you.
Old May 22, 2012, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Frankiago
You can tell whatever story you'd like, doesn't change my cruise control brah

Just relax when you see other Evos, you don't have to prove anything. It's alright, I forgive you, and I wasn't scared. I was just in awe of the things some people do. Don't get me wrong, some times I am in a hurry and I get to where I need to be in a hurry, but you and I both know the real story here, and I forgive you.
The story i have is straight. You flew by me after i got done with the pull. Dont know why you can admitt that. I def was not in a hurry at all. I was just crusing and felt like doing a pull before i got off on North

And btw i did not do the pull because i saw your Evo X. I didnt even see your car till u flew by me. Just because i see another Evo i dont try to race it. I have a 900hp Evo, its not like i try to race everything i see, im not that type of guy. But like i said im sorry if the car scared you or seemed very fast. I was minding my business passed traffic to get over to get off the highway. I'm done with this conversation man, just felt like doing a pull in my Evo Have a great day!
Old May 22, 2012, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
The story i have is straight. You flew by me after i got done with the pull. Dont know why you can admitt that. I def was not in a hurry at all. I was just crusing and felt like doing a pull before i got off on North

And btw i did not do the pull because i saw your Evo X. I didnt even see your car till u flew by me. Just because i see another Evo i dont try to race it. I have a 900hp Evo, its not like i try to race everything i see, im not that type of guy. But like i said im sorry if the car scared you or seemed very fast. I was minding my business passed traffic to get over to get off the highway. I'm done with this conversation man, just felt like doing a pull in my Evo Have a great day!
It's okay, I forgive you! And sorry my cruise control scared you
Old May 24, 2012, 10:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Blue evo ix yesterday on heritage drive in oswego. i first saw it parked on one of the driveways and then saw it going east towards rt 34.
Old May 24, 2012, 08:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock Rally Red X w/ aero package parked at North Plaza where I work (if you work where i work then you know what North Plaza is). I've seen your car several times, could never figure out if you're on evom or not. I parked next to you today for my afternoon meetings, glad to see another evo owner at the j-o-b.
Old May 25, 2012, 05:09 AM
e9x

i was walking on the way to work and saw a GG evo X on Adams and Wells heading towards Franklin. Looked like you were with your girlfirend or someone.
Old May 27, 2012, 09:16 PM

Spotted a WW X rolling down Ontario near Rockin' Roll McDonalds at around 10pm tonight. Also spotted a Raliart GG crusing down Michigan over the bridge near Wacker.

Was a good night for a cruise.
Old May 29, 2012, 11:53 AM

saw a GG today on 90/94 westbound...looked like you were with a girl, threw a couple of waves, saw yours too! Also saw the Grip Union sticker, haven't met you yet!
Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by e9x
Not sure if you're in here but it's in Geneva along that one way street. White evo 8/9 fully modded with big wing. You probably have seen my before I'm drivin an Evo X PB and it's now wingless
That's me.

I think I saw you as well.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 01:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Red Evo X parked at Woodfield around 2. Looked really good!
Old Jun 3, 2012, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

Saw a WW evo 8 or 9 parked on Chicago Ave near Northwestern's campus.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 04:47 AM
e9x

Originally Posted by Boltz.
That's me.

I think I saw you as well.
haha cool bro...
i pass by your house (i think thats your house) almost everyday and see you car parked there.
btw did you go to Geneva HS?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by e9x
haha cool bro...
i pass by your house (i think thats your house) almost everyday and see you car parked there.
btw did you go to Geneva HS?
Was my house, just moved recently. In St. Charles now and yes I did go to Geneva - class of '03

My brother and I own a detail shop in St. Charles as well - RushGroupDetailing.com - He also owns a GG X
Old Jun 5, 2012, 04:59 AM
e9x

Originally Posted by Boltz.
Was my house, just moved recently. In St. Charles now and yes I did go to Geneva - class of '03

My brother and I own a detail shop in St. Charles as well - RushGroupDetailing.com - He also owns a GG X
Looks like a really nice detail shop bro!
Might stop by some time to check it out....

My little cousin went to Geneva but he was class of '07.
I just thought you knew him since he had a few friends who owned Evo's, STi's etc....

see you around bro...

Quick Reply: IL Spotted thread - Please read the first post.