Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 28th, 2011 -- Rogers, MN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2011, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello evolutionm
I'm from the 2GStratus & Club3G community in need of some help, and I think coming to this event and someone being nice enough to help will solve my problem!
I'm needing to test-fit my current wheel-refurb project to see if I'll be buying a brembo swap from someone, but obviously don't want to spend the $$ unless it'll fit. Unfortunately there's almost no information on my wheel fitment, which is nice because it means it's unique... but really annoying for this. I'd just like to be able to lightly bolt-on my one of my wheels to the front of a car that has brembo's and that's it.

This is the current state of my wheel refurbishment, I'm waiting for this weekend to see if I can get a test-fit before powder coating. http://www.club3g.com/forum/wheels-t...-comments.html

If you could please PM me if you'd be willing to simply take a front wheel off and let me just test-fit my project wheels for a minute I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks,
DK
Old Aug 26, 2011, 06:12 AM

The All Mitsu Cookout is almost here! Its this Sunday from 11am to 4pm at the Rogers Middle School. We are up to 128 sign ups: http://www.mn3s.org/cookout-list.html

If you haven't signed up yet or still thinking about coming, you still can. Even if you don't sign up, you can register and pay at the show. And if you haven't made out your car sign yet, you can even fill one of those out at the show. (but its a lot cooler to make your sign ahead of time)

When you first get to the school, you will enter the parking lot and you'll pay and get your wristbands. Then you'll go park in the appropriate row and finish your registration at the registration tent. There you'll get your car sign, car number, and voting slip. Then put your car sign on your car somewhere and then enjoy the show. We'll have tons of food, pop, water.

If you are coming to the Cookout without a Mitsu, you can bypass the first entrance to the Cookout and take the next right. Then drive around the school to the back. There is a parking lot back there for spectators. If you want to eat, spectators can go to the registration desk to get a wristband for $5.

See ya on Sunday,
Curt
Old Sep 1, 2011, 07:35 AM

Hey everyone,

I've finally recovered and caught up on things. I've got the page created with all the pics and trophy winners. Its at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout2011/index.html

Thanks to everyone who made it out to the Cookout this year. Thanks to my hard working volunteers and to our awesome sponsors: Brookdale Mitsubishi, Modern Automotive Performance and Midwest Turbo Connection.

Other than a few scary rain drops, everything went pretty smoothly.

later,
Curt