Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

!!!!!!!!!!car stolen!!!!!!!!!!!desplaines area 60016

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah it had a ams turboback, but theres were storm around here all last night louder than my exhaust, on top of that theres 3 other car here in the complex with exhausts a sentra se-r an srt-4 and a bmw m3 they all have exhausts too.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

First of all I am sorry about your loss.

Most the people stealing Evo's are in jail now/ recently were arrested (like PKEVO8) said. And those that aren't arrested yet are probably under watch since obviously I am sure those who got caught probably ratted on others for a lesser sentence.

The Evo's stolen ranged from built to stock. From what I know they were opening up the doors and switching ecu's so they could move the cars without really needing your exact key. And most the Evo's that were taken were carefully planned. So someones probably had it out for your Evo for awhile now, no offense. A lot of the Evo's stolen were always parked on the street.

Were you and your car really well known?

Last edited by Lily03; Jul 28, 2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 02:02 PM

WOW not again... Chicago is the worst i see these damn posts all the time..
Old Jul 28, 2011, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

As far as all your information being in the car.. I hope you have called your bank and all your credit card providers and let them know about what happened.

I really do hope your Evo does not end up like the many others that have been stolen, but considering none of them have ever been found/ brought back in one piece I am really sorry.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 02:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sk8elenex92
WOW not again... Chicago is the worst i see these damn posts all the time..
Indeed it is pretty bad out there with them. A lot of them got parted and some just freaking got shipped off from what I heard. And unfortunately none of them come back to their owners in one piece. =(
Old Jul 28, 2011, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lily03
First of all I am sorry about your loss.

Most the people stealing Evo's are in jail now/ recently were arrested (like PKEVO8) said. And those that aren't arrested yet are probably under watch since obviously I am sure those who got caught probably ratted on others for a lesser sentence.

The Evo's stolen ranged from built to stock. From what I know they were opening up the doors and switching ecu's so they could move the cars without really needing your exact key. And most the Evo's that were taken were carefully planned. So someones probably had it out for your Evo for awhile now, no offense. A lot of the Evo's stolen were always parked on the street.

Were you and your car really well known?
i dont think i was well known, i keep a low profile dont go out at night unless its to a rare car show or something, and maintained good relations with my neighbors and community. theres other modded cars out herer like a 2 350z's bmw m3 36 se-r srt-4 lancer ralliart dodge viper seen here even another 5 blocks down the road theres a wrx and 06 evo xi mr fully kitted with voltex and wheels. and bunch of civic si's-----so iam just perplexed as to who the f is doing this. the car also had license plate holders from mph motorsports in skokie
Old Jul 28, 2011, 04:46 PM

did you live right by that citgo? by golf glen? yea there was almost another evo robbery right by your house a silver one. its messed up these days...you cant really have an evo anymore
Old Jul 28, 2011, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to hear that Bro.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by evo4life2009
did you live right by that citgo? by golf glen? yea there was almost another evo robbery right by your house a silver one. its messed up these days...you cant really have an evo anymore
sucks a$$ ***** right now got look for beater asap. doubt ill even get good money for evo loss since its just paid off as of last year with a 21000 loan.

i was checking kbb and i might be lucky to get even 9900, plus mods if im lucky
Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my mom reported to me that she saw a white evo with a small wing going west on howard st. then headed south on mccormick today around 1:30PM. she said that couldn't remember the plates but it was pretty loud.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:40 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ChrisBond1
my mom reported to me that she saw a white evo with a small wing going west on howard st. then headed south on mccormick today around 1:30PM. she said that couldn't remember the plates but it was pretty loud.
there should be an APB on that evo now!
Old Jul 29, 2011, 06:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by adnmoh1
i dont think i was well known, i keep a low profile dont go out at night unless its to a rare car show or something, and maintained good relations with my neighbors and community. theres other modded cars out herer like a 2 350z's bmw m3 36 se-r srt-4 lancer ralliart dodge viper seen here even another 5 blocks down the road theres a wrx and 06 evo xi mr fully kitted with voltex and wheels. and bunch of civic si's-----so iam just perplexed as to who the f is doing this. the car also had license plate holders from mph motorsports in skokie
Back in the day a little birdie told me that a lot of the Evo's getting stolen where being transferred out of the state for other people in other countries, why idk maybe because of the vast amount of possibilities one has with an Evo? Those are definitely some new cars you listed off and I am sorry that out of all them your Evo had to be the one taken.

I really do hope it is found before it is too late. Please keep us posted.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 06:28 AM
Evolving Member

Call the cops and let them know that asap!

Originally Posted by sblvro
there should be an APB on that evo now!
Second that.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 09:17 AM

anyone notice an evo around evanston area yesterday by any chance? i notified the detective working on my case hes gonna check out the lead, but asking anyone here if anyone see something in or around north chicago north burbs?
Old Jul 29, 2011, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

probably in south side chicago somewhere

Quick Reply: !!!!!!!!!!car stolen!!!!!!!!!!!desplaines area 60016