Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Boostin Performance Experience

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2012, 06:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boostin Performance Experience

I apologize in advance for the long story.

I first contacted Devin at Boostin Performance when he had just opened his doors. I needed my Evo X tuned, and he was very accomodating, work around my schedule, and was very professional. I was happy with the tune, as I finally was able to pull a 12.89 (bolt-ons), while the driveability was perfect as the Evo doubled as transportation for my 2 year old daughter, and newborn son. Devin also told me if I ever needed the stock tune put back on my car, he would put it on no problem.

Fast forward about a year, and it has come time to sell my Evo. It's hard for me to get a free moment, as I typically work 12 hour days, and juggling to kids who aren't in school yet. Yesterday I had Jury duty, and had a small window of about 2 hours before I had to get home to relieve the sitter. I headed from downtown to Boostin Performance and left a phone message asking if I could come in to get my stock tune restored. By the time I arrived to park, I got a call from Kristin to schedule, but I was already there. Devin was working on a car at the time, and looked to be busy with lots of cars at the shop. He knew of my tight schedule, and was very accomodating. He just asked me to give him a moment to finish up his current task, and to clean himself up. He then put the stock tune back on my car, and got me on my way.

Now I know that putting a stock tune back on someone's car is not a long process, but being a busy parent, with a long work schedule, this was a HUGE relief for me. I have to thank Devin and Boostin Performance for a great job, and mainly the Customer Service. Thank you for understanding how much a sliver of time can mean to someone, as I understand the time you took out of your day to help someone without an appointment. I have nothing but positive things to say about your business.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, he is a great guy and very helpful!!!
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Preach on man! They do great work and go above and beyond to help out the customer and keep them satisfied. Which is very important in society today.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:29 AM
Evolved Member

^ Truth. Boostin Performance is always there for customers no matter what time of the day it is. Devin goes out of his way and has been working and tuning my car for years. Im glad to call Boostin Performance my Shop Now its time to go 8s
Old Mar 27, 2012, 01:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
JMSxCZ4A - Glad that we were able to help you out, and thanks for waiting a little until Devin was available. Sorry to hear you're selling the Evo, but let us know when you're ready to do any mods or need help with any maintenance or anything on your new ride.

Kristin
Old Apr 3, 2012, 05:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
+1 For Devin and Boostin Performance... I'm going to need to get some work done soon.

Too bad you are selling the Evo. It was really tastefully modified and I liked it a lot.

Old Apr 3, 2012, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had the 60,000 mile tune up, a retune, and oil change done by Boostin Performance late last year. They were very quick, responsive, and the work was great.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 09:45 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Spaceman
+1 For Devin and Boostin Performance... I'm going to need to get some work done soon.

Too bad you are selling the Evo. It was really tastefully modified and I liked it a lot.

Thanks Spaceman, give us a call when you're ready! Look forward to seeing you soon.

And I agree...JMSxCZ4A, your car is beautiful!!

Originally Posted by YellowEvoGSR03
I had the 60,000 mile tune up, a retune, and oil change done by Boostin Performance late last year. They were very quick, responsive, and the work was great.
Thanks! Let us know if you need anything

Last edited by Boostin Perform; Apr 4, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 11:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm shopping around for exhaust install and tune. Would Boostin Performance do that? If so, how much?
Old Apr 5, 2012, 12:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by yoshe200
I'm shopping around for exhaust install and tune. Would Boostin Performance do that? If so, how much?
Yes, we can definitely take care of the exhaust install and tune on your X.
You have a PM!