Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.
View Poll Results: Where do you live in the Four Corners States?
Colorado
58.82%
Utah
15.69%
New Mexico
11.76%
Arizona
13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Four Corners EVO club (Colorado Utah New Mexico Arizona)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2004, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
me and a bud are about to both buy our evo's we both have 12 to put down and all we are waiting for is to sell his 2nd gen eclipse we will totally b down for meeting and chillin.

the soundtrack thing is very lame nothing but civics with systems one tough guy tried to race my bud in his eclipse he claimed to have a fully built b16A in his civic and said he could smoke my bud.. lol his eclipse has everything done 18G turbo 3" back 660cc injec everything it was funny

anyways we are both in littleton and will have ours in about 2 weeks
Old Jul 21, 2004, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I might be able to meet up at Soundtrack. I'll have to see what my weekend schedule turns out like.
Old Jul 21, 2004, 05:27 PM

What we need to do is have a meet like every other car club and meet at red rocks, have a barbeque and then take a mountain drive. maybe it can be sponsered by ....... anyway our five evo and one mean roo club will be there. sup smokey
Old Jul 21, 2004, 06:40 PM
Account Disabled

so how many people are going to show up at soundtrack on sunday? I will for one....
PS I am so down for red rocks, that sounds tight.

Last edited by lancerpartstrad; Jul 22, 2004 at 04:15 PM.
Old Jul 22, 2004, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Well it looks like we can meet at soundtrack at 6:00 and then if everyone would like to go to red rocks we can do that as well. I am open to anything.

Soundtrack is just a good place to meet up, and look at other cars, but I would like to meet up with the other evos and take a ride. Count me in.

What's up Mr. Twisty. Check with greg to see if he is going to join us. I will check to see if Lance is going to join us. It should make for a fun trip.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 03:31 PM
Account Disabled

OK cool, I really hope SOMEONE besides me shows up....I might get some SRT-4 guys to come up, one of them has a 20g.......
Old Jul 23, 2004, 03:57 PM
Account Disabled

and it would be cool if we could represent the colorado EVOs....
Old Jul 23, 2004, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lancerpartstrad
OK cool, I really hope SOMEONE besides me shows up....I might get some SRT-4 guys to come up, one of them has a 20g.......

Well counting you, there will be at least 6 Evo's maybe up to 7 or 8...depending on how many other's show up.

Can't wait to meet you. See you at 6:00 on Sunday
Old Jul 25, 2004, 09:29 AM
Account Disabled

ok be there or be square.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 10:21 PM
Account Disabled

Cool to meet you guys! For all you suckas that didn't show up, your loss. We're gonna try and organize a run up into the hills. BE THERE, CHUMPS!
Old Jul 25, 2004, 10:24 PM
EvoM Guru

Cool to meet you guys! For all you suckas that didn't show up, your loss. We're gonna try and organize a run up into the hills. BE THERE, CHUMPS!
Sorry I missed it , Sunday nights are not easy for us family men, had to take the kiddies to visit the folks.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 10:28 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by chronohunter
Sorry I missed it , Sunday nights are not easy for us family men, had to take the kiddies to visit the folks.
I hear you man, we're probably gonna make it earlier in the day next week.......either way, we got eight EVOs and a WRX to show up and 0 SRT-4 guys. Anyone interested in a track day? Is friday night better?

Last edited by lancerpartstrad; Jul 25, 2004 at 10:50 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 10:37 PM
Account Disabled

Oh yeah, to all of you who didn't show up b'c they aren't into that "Fast and the Furious" scene, it totally wasn't anything stupid like that. It was a totally cool scene, everybody was relaxed, no street racing, just people hanging out shooting the shi t, talking about EVOs. No big deal. You missed a NO2'd viper, though.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 11:06 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by smokey
Well counting you, there will be at least 6 Evo's maybe up to 7 or 8...depending on how many other's show up.

Can't wait to meet you. See you at 6:00 on Sunday
Hey, so you knew those sti guys? I think I made some guys with STis sad when i said their car had a forrester engine(it's true)......anyway man, see if those subaru guys are down for a little drive next weekend....
Old Jul 26, 2004, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

Hey, so you knew those sti guys? I think I made some guys with STis sad when i said their car had a forrester engine(it's true)......anyway man, see if those subaru guys are down for a little drive next weekend....

I don't know any of those STI guys anyways. So if they were offended, then oh well. It was nice to see 7 Evo's gathered.

I hope we can have the same amount next weeke...maybe more. It will be fun to take these cars through the mountain.

You left last night at a perfect time. About 5 minutes after you left, someone had talked to the cops and the cops said that a force of cops were coming down in 10 minutes. So everyone left and headed to a new place.

It was still a fun night and it was nice to meet you , your wife and the other gentlemen (who's name I can't remember right now.)

Smokey

Quick Reply: Four Corners EVO club (Colorado Utah New Mexico Arizona)