Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.
View Poll Results: Where do you live in the Four Corners States?
Colorado
58.82%
Utah
15.69%
New Mexico
11.76%
Arizona
13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Four Corners EVO club (Colorado Utah New Mexico Arizona)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2004, 03:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
great to meet you guys. i'll try to come out more often, but with picking up a second job i'm just not sure how often i'm gonna make it.

the things i do for my evo
Old Jul 27, 2004, 03:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evolute
great to meet you guys. i'll try to come out more often, but with picking up a second job i'm just not sure how often i'm gonna make it.

the things i do for my evo
Hey man, being a exotic dancer shouldn't take THAT much time.....
no j/k cool to meet you guys too, even though I was the only one w/o a wing....
Old Jul 27, 2004, 04:30 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by GREDDY
I'm in Northglenn, Colorado. I'm down with EVO meets but I work weekend nights so if you guys plan things at night I won't be able to make it.
hey man, we are going for a little drive this sunday, way earlier than 6pm this time.
Old Aug 2, 2004, 11:25 AM

All,

Just found this thread...

I live in Denver and have an Evo with a Ralliart spoiler. There is a Colorado import car club which has a few Evo's (I know Scott (CT9A) is there) and we all get together usually once or twice a week. Addtionally, there is a new site call Mitsumadness but I am the only Evo owner there...

I'll will continue to monitor this thread to see if I can meet up with you all next time...

http://www.highaltitudeimports.com
http://www.mitsumadness.com
Old Aug 2, 2004, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Does anyone go to a Sountrack meet on south Wadsworth at Bowles on Sunday? I drove by there and saw a bunch of cars but didn't have time to stop. I was wondering if anyone from here was there?
Old Aug 2, 2004, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by oak2207
Does anyone go to a Sountrack meet on south Wadsworth at Bowles on Sunday? I drove by there and saw a bunch of cars but didn't have time to stop. I was wondering if anyone from here was there?

I have been down there with my friends before....mostly Evo's but they are starting to crack down on Soundtrack so people are meeting up at the Taco bell right up the stretet. It's pretty cool. PM either me or "Silvercar" if you want to hang out or go driving.

Smokey
Old Aug 2, 2004, 04:51 PM
Evolved Member

Sweet. Just sucks cuz it's like an hour drive for me since I live up in Superior.
Old Aug 2, 2004, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Dang. that's pretty far up there......well whenever you want to hang out just let us know. We normally hang out on sundays. Check the Midwestern region forum. I posted another meet for next Sunday if you want to go.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=92098

smokey
Old Aug 2, 2004, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

i have been to the wads and bowles thing at soundtrack before. i think i am the only person there with a regular lancer and not an evo. i wasn't able to be there this sunday but i will be there on aug 8th. i am the guy with the OZ converted to EVO7. if you see me shout me a holla.
Old Aug 3, 2004, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sjl6102
i have been to the wads and bowles thing at soundtrack before. i think i am the only person there with a regular lancer and not an evo. i wasn't able to be there this sunday but i will be there on aug 8th. i am the guy with the OZ converted to EVO7. if you see me shout me a holla.

I have seen you several times up at hamburger stand. I drive a black Evo with Blue under carrage neons. I was always up there with my other evo buddys. I spoke to you once about your car.

Well we hope to see you sunday for a little run through the hills.
Old Aug 3, 2004, 04:10 PM
Evolving Member

i remember you. i don't think ill do the run in the hills because my car is so slow. I might be able to borrow my dad's wrx which is the blue one with the c-west kit, cf hood&scoop, &morette headlamps. if so i might be able to run.
Old Aug 4, 2004, 04:05 PM
Account Disabled

2pm soundtrack sunday, I have a good route, first part uphill, second part downhill.....
Old Aug 5, 2004, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

I'll try to make it.
Old Aug 5, 2004, 08:25 AM

Another Colorado EVO owner here, in Colorado Springs, but I get up to Denver quite a bit for my job. I had a silver one with lots of mods, including Vishnu, but that car is no more. With the insurance money I am taking delivery of a new red EVO on Monday next week. Can't wait, but have to start from scratch with the mods. What rims looks best with Red?
Old Aug 5, 2004, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

Originally Posted by bigmac
Another Colorado EVO owner here, in Colorado Springs, but I get up to Denver quite a bit for my job. I had a silver one with lots of mods, including Vishnu, but that car is no more. With the insurance money I am taking delivery of a new red EVO on Monday next week. Can't wait, but have to start from scratch with the mods. What rims looks best with Red?

Hey Big Mac....what did you do to the old Evo? Ther can be many different colors that go with Red, including gold, Gunmetal, and regular alloy, but the only color I don't like on red is that dark bronze....IMO it looks like a dirty rim.

Good luck with getting your new Evo and hopefully we will se you soon.

Quick Reply: Four Corners EVO club (Colorado Utah New Mexico Arizona)