Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Sunday night Wings (Colorado)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2004, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunday night Wings (Colorado)

Hey guys,

I know ya'll do stuff on Sundays, followed by the gathering at SoundTrack. My HighAltitud club is going to start doing a Wings Night at Buffalo Wild Wings on Sunday nights, and then go hang out at SoundTrack or wherever. I'd like to invite you guys, too! Here's the thread discussing the details: http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/s...d=1#post311663

We'll be starting this new tradition this Sunday, 8/15/04 at 6:00.

Hope to see you guys there!
Angie
Old Aug 10, 2004, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Storm Girl
Hey guys,

I know ya'll do stuff on Sundays, followed by the gathering at SoundTrack. My HighAltitud club is going to start doing a Wings Night at Buffalo Wild Wings on Sunday nights, and then go hang out at SoundTrack or wherever. I'd like to invite you guys, too! Here's the thread discussing the details: http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/s...d=1#post311663

We'll be starting this new tradition this Sunday, 8/15/04 at 6:00.

Hope to see you guys there!
Angie

For those of us who live in south east Aurora (aka Kansas), where is this Buffalo wild wings???
Old Aug 10, 2004, 10:20 AM

This just a couple of blocks north of SoundTrack on Wadsworth. Their wings or legs are fabulous!!! You can pick from a variety of 12 sauces, depending on how brave and courageous you feel. Their buffalo wedges are awesome - like having home cooked fries that are round...

BTW....I'm out by you, kind of...I live off E-470 & Parker Rd....so don't feel so bad...
Old Aug 10, 2004, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

It's way out huh? I live at arapahoe and liverpool. It takes 1/4 of my tank just driving up there.....but that's because I am stepping on it too.

I will ask the other guys if they want to go. We actually ended up at the old K-mart right up the street from soundtrack, and it was packed with cars. It was pretty cool.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 11:08 AM

Cool!
Old Aug 12, 2004, 05:24 PM

sounds like fun. this is right up the street kev. like less than a mile from soundtrack. its northeast of kmart.
Old Aug 12, 2004, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by smokey
It's way out huh? I live at arapahoe and liverpool. It takes 1/4 of my tank just driving up there.....but that's because I am stepping on it too.

I will ask the other guys if they want to go. We actually ended up at the old K-mart right up the street from soundtrack, and it was packed with cars. It was pretty cool.
Since were workin on are cars Sunday I ll show you were it is k
Old Aug 13, 2004, 07:57 AM

I would love it if you guys could come! Let me know so I can be sure I get a table that's big enough. The Speed Stars are all welcome!!!
Old Aug 13, 2004, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

We will let you know on Sunday how many will be coming.
Old Aug 13, 2004, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

Cant make it that day. I will be at the Grand Prix. I have some passes if anyone wants to check out the Grand Prix qualifiers on Saturday. Sunday, you are on your own. Sorry. Best to call me on my celly if you are interested.
303 921-7370
Old Aug 18, 2004, 03:39 AM
Evolved Member

If you're doing this again on Sun the 23rd I'd love to swing by. I'm a biiiit far north of you guys, so I'll probably need directions lol. It'll be a long drive down from Thornton, but eh, when is a long drive in an evo a bad thing?
Old Aug 18, 2004, 07:23 AM

It's a good thing! Yes, I'd like to make this a weekly tradition...there are guys from the other club (HAI) that are interested in doing it too. I'll post a map for ya....
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoPirate
If you're doing this again on Sun the 23rd I'd love to swing by. I'm a biiiit far north of you guys, so I'll probably need directions lol. It'll be a long drive down from Thornton, but eh, when is a long drive in an evo a bad thing?
I'll probably be heading down there this weekend. Thornton isn't too far from me, let me know if you want to meet up before and cruise down there.
Old Aug 18, 2004, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CT9A
I'll probably be heading down there this weekend. Thornton isn't too far from me, let me know if you want to meet up before and cruise down there.

Hey CT9A....are you going to kick it this week with us??? Are you going to be able to come down earlier and meet up with us, or will you just meet us at night again??

smokey
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

Knowing my luck, something will come up. My wife and I are making sure that we keep our plans open for this Sunday though. Unless she goes into labor or something, we'll be there.

Quick Reply: Sunday night Wings (Colorado)