Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Just moved to Denver / Castle Rock

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2004, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I was going to check them out yesterday but their website says "Appointment only" for Mondays. If I can get enough work done here today I will see about heading over to check them out. It's inevitable though, I will be visitng them soon.
Old Aug 18, 2004, 03:21 AM
Evolved Member

Hey everyone, I'm not new to Denver but I am new to the boards. Anyone here planning on attending the auto cross events this weekend in the Springs? I'd love to see some more EVO's in attendance, the Subys have been dominating the AWD presence and its about time to see some more DSM's!!
Old Aug 18, 2004, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoPirate
Hey everyone, I'm not new to Denver but I am new to the boards. Anyone here planning on attending the auto cross events this weekend in the Springs? I'd love to see some more EVO's in attendance, the Subys have been dominating the AWD presence and its about time to see some more DSM's!!

Hello evoPirate. Welcome to the forum. I don't plan on attending any autocross this weekend, but quite a few Evo's plan on meeting up this sunday to do our normal meet. If you are interested, just pm (private message) me or silvercar.

smokey
Old Aug 18, 2004, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

smokey, when is the next mountain run gonna be???
Old Aug 18, 2004, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

Well I haven't talked to anyone yet, but I would like to try to go on another run maybe next Sunday. What do you think? As a matter of fact I will start another thread for it.