Notices

Recent Shipping & Order Issues

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2009, 08:57 AM
Plat Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Recent Shipping & Order Issues

I shed away from making a huge announcement a month or so ago about our computer system change over because I didn't think it was going to be a gigantic issue.

So I'm coming forward after the fact to make many apologies. A little over a month ago we changed over to a completely new dealer management system. We have to change with the times so this was seen fit. We have been thrown curve ball after curve ball since we were thrown on this thing. Beyond the obstacles of learning a new process and understanding how to do our jobs all over again we have had to deal with outages, technical issues, inventory issues, order issues, etc etc etc. The list goes on and on and continues to grow as we use it.

Another thing that has been hard is that Mitsubishi recently changed their stock order delivery from twice a week to three times a week. This is beneficial, but it has caused some confusion on our end because of the eta's on parts and on.

At this point in time our shipping department is very behind because of all the issues and our inventory is becoming a little sparatic. We have built our Lancer/Evo inventory over the past 3 years to something I have come to really respect. Very rarely do we not have parts in stock that people need, but at this time we are finding out that parts we sell lots of are not being ordered back in like they should. So, we are kind of starting from square one. That being said things will only get better as we move forward.

For the past 2 days I feel like all I have done is damage control and that is not how I like to run my days. That is the reason for this post, I hope that everyone can try to understand that we are dealing with a lot of issues right now and its causing some issues on our end. I don't want to make excuses, many of the complaints I have received could have been avoided if we would have better handled the situation.

Please contact me if you are having any issues that need to be addressed and I will do so personally.

Hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather and I look forward to a very busy holiday season. Mitsubishi is running a lot of promos for us right now and I hope to have some crazy deals in the next 10 days or so. We have some freebies coming soon, we have some new decals being made up - we are continuing to try to offer you guys & gals more and more daily!

Russell
MitsubishiParts.NET
Old Dec 10, 2009, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to know. Thanks for the info.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Russell,

I have to call u at the office to discuss my options on the T-shirt that I ordered back in september I think that was back ordered....
Old Dec 12, 2009, 08:29 AM
Plat Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
Russell,

I have to call u at the office to discuss my options on the T-shirt that I ordered back in september I think that was back ordered....
Give me a call or PM me - I had one other guy who was missing a shirt too. I thought I had shipped them all out. Regardless - just let me know! Size, color, shipping info
Old Dec 14, 2009, 10:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
youve always been a big help to me.. no worries, im sure you guys will be back on top of things in no time. happy holidays