Notices

Thanks MitsubishiParts.Net....

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2011, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks MitsubishiParts.Net....

Im not sure if i am posting this in the right spot, (moderators please move if needed), but I just wanted to thank Mitsubishiparts.net for their great service. I ordered two cans of sstf fluid, a filter, and a hose assembly for the turbo. One of the parts they didn't have in stock(site said they did at the time) so after about a week and a half my order still said "pending". So just to my concern I called and talked to a very polite sales rep. She informed me the part had to be ordered outside the company and it would take about a extra 4-5 days to get my order. Ok so no big deal these things happen all the time. I told her that I paid a extra 50 or so bucks for 2 day shipping and it was kinda pointless considering I had to wait a extra week. So what they did for me was......still give me the two day shipping on all my order and only charge regular shipping (30 bucks less) AND I got a free t-shirt! Haha I dont know if everybody gets the shirt but I cant express the joy I get doing business with people that care. Thanks again guys!
Old Jun 2, 2011, 09:31 AM
Plat Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thank You for the kind words. I'm very glad that all work out in the end and didn't cause you any issues.