Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Track Day at Putnam Park

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2004 | 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Track Day at Putnam Park

Predator Motorsport is doing its annual trackday at Putnam Park race track on Sunday, March 20, 2005. Early bird registration deadline is December 15, 2004. Cost is $275. Its a track day only-no instruction, although typically its easy to hitch a ride with someone experienced. In fact, that's part of the fun.

There are only 2 run groups, fast/slow and there never has been more than 35 cars total in years past. As a result, there is tons of track time. I have done this same event every year since Predator has been doing it. Typically by afternoon it's just one group and you just drive when you want, for as long as you want.

The skill level varies from beginners to drivers with medium amounts of track time. There are few hard core track addicts there. So, while somewhat less skilled, the drivers tend to be more polite/cautious than the typical experience. The result is that I have never seen an accident there with this group, even a small one. At virtually every other track event, including others at Putnam, somebody wads up or seriouly bends their car-typically a more expeienced driver who is pushing the limit a little harder.

I know that 2 Evo's, counting mine, are going to be there. Anyone else?

If interested see www.predatormotorsport.com for details. Also, go to www.putnampark.com for info on the track, layout, etc.

See you at the track!
Old Mar 15, 2005 | 08:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey gang, 27 cars are signed up, still just 2 Evo's but there are a few spots left. Weather is predicted to be dry 35-50 degrees. Tons of track time with only 2 run groups (fast/experienced & slow/inexperienced).

If interested, call Kumar at Predator Motor Sport 513-252-3808 to sign up.