Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Friday @ Summit Point

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2005, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahaha... i didn't realize what kind of volvo we were talking about...... 1:15's is moving!!!! I run 1:23's in my S2000 (mostly stock engine but in race trim)... you guys are pushing 600hp???

Originally Posted by chronohunter
We allready went to RA in the spring so no visit with Petit Le Mans this year .
I did race it in Denver a few weeks ago though with mixed results, I might add...

Back on topic (sorta') I did a test at Summit in the spring and ran a full race distance and indeed the car was clicking off consistant 1:15s in race trim. You guys have a big time at Summit, I am truely jealous

If you want the story on the Denver race click on this link:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=44036
Old Sep 8, 2005, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chronohunter
We allready went to RA in the spring so no visit with Petit Le Mans this year .
I did race it in Denver a few weeks ago though with mixed results, I might add...

Back on topic (sorta') I did a test at Summit in the spring and ran a full race distance and indeed the car was clicking off consistant 1:15s in race trim. You guys have a big time at Summit, I am truely jealous

If you want the story on the Denver race click on this link:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=44036
Yeah - I was following that race; a bummer! You did run the 2nd fastest lap, if I recall behind Heir Henzler
Old Sep 8, 2005, 02:49 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by Scot
hahaha... i didn't realize what kind of volvo we were talking about...... 1:15's is moving!!!! I run 1:23's in my S2000 (mostly stock engine but in race trim)... you guys are pushing 600hp???
About that but it's a guess because Cosworth won't tell us! She is a special Volvo
Old Sep 8, 2005, 02:50 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by meanmud
Yeah - I was following that race; a bummer! You did run the 2nd fastest lap, if I recall behind Heir Henzler
fun while it lasted