Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Pictures from Super Street Time Attack 11-06 - No 56K

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantastic job panning on some of those shots
Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mmoranda
Thats not Kirk. Ithink its Jamie or maybe pete. Kirk is in the top pic with the thumbs up.
That's why I said the guy giving the thumbs up was Kirk. And the group shot (I'm going off of memory since all of the pictures are blocked here at work) I thought Kirk was sitting next to Oliver. I'll have to go check when I get off work. Jamie has curly, long... uhh.. I wanna say almost reddish blonde hair to almost his shoulders.
(Sorry Jamie, I don't stare at guys so I have no idea what colour it is.)
Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:24 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EuroEclipse
That's why I said the guy giving the thumbs up was Kirk. And the group shot (I'm going off of memory since all of the pictures are blocked here at work) I thought Kirk was sitting next to Oliver. I'll have to go check when I get off work. Jamie has curly, long... uhh.. I wanna say almost reddish blonde hair to almost his shoulders.
(Sorry Jamie, I don't stare at guys so I have no idea what colour it is.)
For not staring at guys, you got a pretty accurate description

Jay gave the correct names on the photo w/ Dave (Driver), Pete (Engineer) and Shintaro. The first shot is Kirk with his "other" daily driver.

If you locate Kirk in the group shot, to the left is Oliver and then Pete. Behind Oliver is Ali. Behind Pete is Jeff. Over to the right I think I see Jay (taller guy w/ gray WORKS shirt). Thankfully, no pics of myself
Old Nov 16, 2006, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jamie@WORKS
For not staring at guys, you got a pretty accurate description

Jay gave the correct names on the photo w/ Dave (Driver), Pete (Engineer) and Shintaro. The first shot is Kirk with his "other" daily driver.

If you locate Kirk in the group shot, to the left is Oliver and then Pete. Behind Oliver is Ali. Behind Pete is Jeff. Over to the right I think I see Jay (taller guy w/ gray WORKS shirt). Thankfully, no pics of myself

haha! Sad thing is, I also remember where your wife works and that you said she was going to Germany for a bit. This is Rich with the GG IX that works at Travis if you haven't guessed.