Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

2007 SCCA T2 Runoffs - Marty #34 and CJ #58

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2007 | 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 2007 SCCA T2 Runoffs - Marty #34 and CJ #58

Well it is that time again... Marty and I are about to embark on the trip out to the SCCA National Championship Runoffs in Topeka, KS. It is late, but we area already behind schedule (I'll save that story for another day) and will be hitting the road tonight for Chicago to visit Martin and the crew at AMS for some last minute things. I will update this thread as we progess and hopefully include some good pictures and even better news of our and other Evo sucesses! Keep tuned in! Till next time... wish us luck... the way the season has been going for both of us we need PLENTY!
Old Oct 6, 2007 | 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Best of luck guys!!!
Old Oct 6, 2007 | 08:27 PM
AMS
Former Sponsor

Let's hope those trailer wheel bearings hold up! Good luck guys and drive safe. I'm tired, and I'm sure you guys are even more exhausted.
Old Oct 6, 2007 | 08:36 PM
Evolving Member

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guys!!!!!!! you all better keep me well updated. I am f*in beat after you too. lol

SHAKE AND BAKE!
Old Oct 6, 2007 | 09:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Good Luck Guys!!! Was nice see'in ya'll today!! You need anything you know who to call..
Old Oct 8, 2007 | 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

wow the strories posted soon will blow you away. lol
Old Oct 8, 2007 | 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

Best of luck guys, REALLY wish I was out there with you this year, I can't believe I missed out by a few points. I haven't been on the track since August and I am ready to shoot myself. Do the Evo crowd proud!
Old Oct 9, 2007 | 07:05 AM
Evolving Member

Good luck. Time for the evo to get a national championship. Our camp definitely has the drivers this year but the question is whether or not lady luck will work with you guys. GL.
Old Oct 9, 2007 | 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Results from the first qualifying round.

http://www.scca.org/documents/result..._T2_Qual_1.pdf
Old Oct 9, 2007 | 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow, hrm.

Surprized to see that lotus so low in quals. Anybody have damage/issue reports on anybody?
Old Oct 9, 2007 | 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Good luck to all EVO drivers!
Old Oct 9, 2007 | 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
News from Kansas. (short version CJ will jump on his soap box soon ).......First off, CJs car has had some issues due to him getting the car back together after the big wreck at Pocono and getting it out of the shop the day before we left. No time to get the bugs worked out. On the way out we stopped by AMS to get a little tweaking to make sure everythying is dialed in on my car. We did not get a chance to practice (practice days were sold out) but you do get 4 quals, unfortunately two oif them are only 10 minutes long. So we basically planned to use the first two quals as practice days which I have (CJ only got one in). Tomorrow morning Ill be on track at 8 am and hopefully I picked up the two high speed sections well enough to get hammering. The car to beat here is the Pontiac Solstice GXP which is here with factory support and Don Knowled driving and even WTZ has purchased one and looks to run it unless it rains on Sunday. The GXPs are actually outqualling some of the T1 cars!! Thanks AMS and VIP for all the help, we will keep you posted!
Marty
Old Oct 9, 2007 | 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

Good luck guys.
Old Oct 10, 2007 | 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Updates....updates???

GXP's are still qualified out front in Q3. Don Knowles 1:45.864

Evo's:

Michael Santos 1:48.271
Marty Grand 1:51.720
CJ Moses 2:00.410 ?

STI's are mid-pak as well.

Dave
Old Oct 10, 2007 | 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Galant VR-4 #34
News from Kansas. (short version CJ will jump on his soap box soon ).......First off, CJs car has had some issues due to him getting the car back together after the big wreck at Pocono and getting it out of the shop the day before we left. No time to get the bugs worked out. On the way out we stopped by AMS to get a little tweaking to make sure everythying is dialed in on my car. We did not get a chance to practice (practice days were sold out) but you do get 4 quals, unfortunately two oif them are only 10 minutes long. So we basically planned to use the first two quals as practice days which I have (CJ only got one in). Tomorrow morning Ill be on track at 8 am and hopefully I picked up the two high speed sections well enough to get hammering. The car to beat here is the Pontiac Solstice GXP which is here with factory support and Don Knowled driving and even WTZ has purchased one and looks to run it unless it rains on Sunday. The GXPs are actually outqualling some of the T1 cars!! Thanks AMS and VIP for all the help, we will keep you posted!
Marty
wow. hrmph.

Quick Reply: 2007 SCCA T2 Runoffs - Marty #34 and CJ #58