Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

EVO Power in Speed World Challenge GT Class @ Miller RIGHT NOW!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2008, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EVO team FTW!!! Good luck guys at the World speed challenge. I hope you guys achieve your goals and make all of us EVO owners proud.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CA Sport is headed to Watkins Glen!

Thanks to Joe Sim of Turbo Lab for helping Vesko get the car ready. We were not able to get any track time before leaving, but we're hopeful the problems have been found and corrected. I'll try and keep my blog updated with our progress this week.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Cool, good luck at the Glen!

As a sidenote, you might want to add the link to your blog in your sig - i.e. add: http://laratallman.blogspot.com/ You'll probably snag a few more readers that way.

l8r)
Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nils
Vesko is fast....
Very and cool as **** makes me proud hes touched my car O fick you too you tuning the **** out of my car & every other ut evo

Originally Posted by SS RX7 r2
Vesko is fast, beat me in '04 in a silver Evo. He was winning in OTC back then also.
That was my uncle's car Time goes by quick..he hasn't done the evotuner.com thing for a long time still has the scoobytuner.com to do stuff with suby's though

Last edited by wesside; Jun 3, 2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ludikraut
Cool, good luck at the Glen!

As a sidenote, you might want to add the link to your blog in your sig - i.e. add: http://laratallman.blogspot.com/ You'll probably snag a few more readers that way.

l8r)

Old Jun 4, 2008, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Sorted

Hopefully we have the issues resolved and will be able to make a showing this weekend. For anyone following along, here is a link.

That will give you live updates as the events are happening and results if they have already completed.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by eficker
Hopefully we have the issues resolved and will be able to make a showing this weekend. For anyone following along, here is a link.

That will give you live updates as the events are happening and results if they have already completed.
Are you traveling with them Erich, I guess "crew chiefs" have to?

You look so serious in 2-D. I also love the team hair style of not sleeping or showering for 3 days - I think you guys are making 30 lbs of downforce on your heads with that quaffed aero package.

Last edited by jid2; Jun 4, 2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jid2@[BINARY]
Are you traveling with them Erich, I guess "crew chiefs" have to?

You look so serious in 2-D. I also love the team hair style of not sleeping or showering for 3 days - I think you guys are making 30 lbs of downforce on your heads with that quaffed aero package.

thats about what mine looks like today but longer So I'm getting mad downforce right now at my desk

I'm looking forward to seeing this car in person. I still have a picture at home of the car when it had those white strips on it at the old shop
Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:02 PM
Evolving Member

LOL. Glad you found that pic!

No, i'm not at watkins. With the limited testing time between MMP and WG (read - none) Vesko decided that the car will either run properly with the changes made, or it will not. So it will either run well and finish well, or it will not run and therefore will not run...lol. Not a lot of crew needed in any case.

Those headsets mess up my style ftl. If you think that is bad, you should have seen me at the end of the 25-hour last dec. We won, but my style lost!

Wes- Deskchair downforce ftw!

Last edited by eficker; Jun 4, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

No, i'm not at watkins. With the limited testing time between MMP and WG (read - none) Vesko decided that the car will either run properly with the changes made, or it will not. So it will either run well and finish well, or it will not run and therefore will not run...lol. Not a lot of crew needed in any case.

Those headsets mess up my style ftl. If you think that is bad, you should have seen me at the end of the 25-hour last dec. We won, but my style lost!

I got the 25 hrs ish - The interwebnet pwns you.

Hope you guys fixed that electrical borsch. Are they stopping at Buschur for a tune?
Old Jun 4, 2008, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

I got the 25 hrs ish - The interwebnet pwns you.
LOL! That was so frickin' cold!

Back on topic...

Hope you guys fixed that electrical borsch. Are they stopping at Buschur for a tune?
I hope so too. But without testing it is impossible to tell, but the transport was leaving, so on it went to NY. I thought Vesko might want to stop at Buschur, but I think he wants to get some testing done first. I don't think that Mid-Ohio is that far/on the way from him either, so perhaps then...
Old Jun 5, 2008, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

gotta have something to keep me in my desk overwise I just wanna leave

So I've been trying to set my DVR to record & wondering if I'll have to record day by day or if I can just set it up to record all? Is this weekend going to be aired on the speed channel ?
Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:13 PM
Account Disabled

So far i see he ran a 2:02... thats exactly the same lap time I ran during my NASA race... he needs another 2 secs to hang mid pack.... come on Vesko!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kingkyle
So far i see he ran a 2:02... thats exactly the same lap time I ran during my NASA race... he needs another 2 secs to hang mid pack.... come on Vesko!
Practice does not start until tomorrow. Those are times still from the Miller race.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 04:54 PM

Updates

Check the blog

Quick Reply: EVO Power in Speed World Challenge GT Class @ Miller RIGHT NOW!