Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Great weekend for ice racing

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2009, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great weekend for ice racing

This next weekend in February all the northeast clubs are holding events. AMEC (icerace.com), Central NY Ice Racing Association and New Meadows Ice Racing in Maine. Should be some good high speed races with great ice conditions after the snow melted! I will try to make the AMEC races in Street Legal Menard class with my Audi turbo quattro. I have a set of home made bolt tires which are not as good as a set of Menards but I get to have fun...
Old Feb 19, 2009, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by apex electric
This next weekend in February all the northeast clubs are holding events. AMEC (icerace.com), Central NY Ice Racing Association and New Meadows Ice Racing in Maine. Should be some good high speed races with great ice conditions after the snow melted! I will try to make the AMEC races in Street Legal Menard class with my Audi turbo quattro. I have a set of home made bolt tires which are not as good as a set of Menards but I get to have fun...

Awesome. Are you guys still able to purchase the Menard tires new? We have been considering getting a spec Menard class going up here.